Diablo® III

Please make a big self-found poll

(Locked)

Forum arguing and the chaps at blizzard saying that they are "thinking very hard about it" is taking us nowhere.

Please, just send a poll to all player that have owned the game for more than 30 days (To prevent third party sites botters from creating tons of accounts to rig the elections). Everybody with a level 60 hero that has played inferno once. Ask "Would you agree with the creation of an alternative game mode in which trading (Including picking up items dropped by others) is forbidden? Y / N.

Dead simple.
Yes,

but how many will start all over on that new mode is questionable
Community Manager
Forum arguing and the chaps at blizzard saying that they are "thinking very hard about it" is taking us nowhere.

Please, just send a poll to all player that have owned the game for more than 30 days (To prevent third party sites botters from creating tons of accounts to rig the elections). Everybody with a level 60 hero that has played inferno once. Ask "Would you agree with the creation of an alternative game mode in which trading (Including picking up items dropped by others) is forbidden? Y / N.

Dead simple.
As I mentioned in this thread, we appreciate constructive debates on the forums, but we don’t base design decisions off of polls, so you won’t see us putting up a poll to establish a “final verdict” on the possibility of a self-found mode.

If you would like to discuss and offer feedback pertaining to the possibility of a self-found mode, please feel free to jump in on an existing thread on the forums and offer us your thoughts. If you want to find out a bit more about what our developers have said about it, check out the various links in this post.
I discovered my self found poll when I was 8.
I don't understand why "self-found" players need their own mode. If they don't want to trade with others or use the auction house, don't. Why does the game need to account for it?

It'd be like me choosing to only use blue/magic items and wanting Blizz to develop a magic item only mode.

What you're asking for is a personal choice, not a game feature/mode.
I don't understand why "self-found" players need their own mode. If they don't want to trade with others or use the auction house, don't. Why does the game need to account for it?

It'd be like me choosing to only use blue/magic items and wanting Blizz to develop a magic item only mode.

What you're asking for is a personal choice, not a game feature/mode.

Exactly. To add to that ... it also pulls much needed devs from REAL issues that impact everyone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]