Diablo® III

Will there be pvp?

I know pc got pvp, but will there be console pvp?

If so, can we duel for gold?
Reply Quote
I think you just get whatever version of Brawling was in the game as of 1.07.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

The console version of Diablo III has all of the PC content up to patch 1.0.7 (and then some), so it'll have the Brawling feature, but no additional options for it.
Edited by Grimiku on 7/1/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

The console version of Diablo III has all of the PC content up to patch 1.0.7 (and then some), so it'll have the Brawling feature, but no additional options for it.

had to log in just to point out somthing...they have all the same content up to 1.0.7 AND THEN SOME.........we have the RMAH, we are the community that keeps making blizzard a profit, the consoles will come and go, and we will still be here, giving blizzard money, and THEY get the extra stuff........wow.......
Reply Quote
Since when could you dual for gold? 1.08?
Reply Quote
I also felt compelled to log in.

From my perspective it seems the PC version's is being slowed down while the console version get sorted out. They also have said that they have made some positive changes to the console version that are not implemented in the PC versions, such as certain white items having a chance to directly convert to gold to cut down on item/inventory clutter.

It still sucks that us on PC will still have to deal with it and were not likely to see any changes until after the release of the console versions. I also believe they holding back the PC version so that the console version will be more desirable and not "behind" on release.
Reply Quote
From the videos that I have seen the console also get's itemization I think that it's so unfair that pc users get the short end of the stick
Reply Quote
I didn't know PC got pvp....
Reply Quote
Well you can't really call it PVP it's more like an arena area or a dueling zone
Reply Quote
pc didn't get the pvp promised we are still waiting but I think people have given up

a blue response 3months ago would've got pages of responses by now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]