Diablo® III

Must haves in Expansion

1) Introductions
Hi. Nice to meet you folks. Thanks in advance for reading my post.

1.1) Who I am
Heavy player since D1 (Even played Hellfire expansion although it wasn't from Blizz). Probably killed mephi a million times. Currently in Korea. Has lvl 60 of each D3 classes (Highest paragon lvl 52 wizard)

1.2) Why I am writing this post
I really (at least try to) love D3, but as most of the other players say, I am also getting fed up with this game like they did. Yes, D2 had far simpler gameplay and uglier graphics, but I've enjoyed it for years! D3 deserves more fun factors and suspense than that of D3 released 2012 as I think I am nearly about to quit as of 14months of gameplay. Some people would say 1.2.1) do quit, you're not paying monthly and 1.2.2) Blizz d've worked hard, go back to real life. I do disagree. D1 and D2 was literally legendary. What would you say about D3 really? Average at best? Many gamers have trusted Blizz and bought D3, and Blizz already earned their money enough to show us what they are made of. (at least in expansion)

2) Current Faulty Designs
I will mention some of the problems in game before I discuss about what I (or we) want in expasion.

2.1) Auction or Non-trade
Since this is an item based, driven, luring game, I will say this first. You built AH. Why are you updating more influential items 'account bound' ? I understand that floating currency is too much and you've prepared faucet (craft) to burn gold, but as your original intention was to have open market, you shouldn't have add account bound items and look premature.(You should have had other solutions e.g. increasing trade fees for specific items so that you can burn gold more smoothly, etc.) You are the ones who make money for this, you must have better solutions already.

2.2) Class Individuality
I have all lvl60 classes as I've stated above, all in capable of fast farm in Inferno(5), wiz able to play nicely in Inferno(10), and I think I have a good reason to say this. Your class design sense died out, considering those of D1/D2. Distancing (controlling distance from the target) is one of the most important play pattern of quarter-view RPGs and is maimed in D3. Look around. Wiz looks melee. Who doesn't use crit mass and diamond skin (i.e. to stay alive in Inferno or PvP) ? DH looks melee. Who doesn't use gloom (reason likewise) ? WD ? Forget it. Please make up your !@#$ING mind before designing WD. If you wanted DOT class then go for it. Do not add PBAEDD, nerf and anger most ppl, and %^-* up the overall image of the class itself. WD now doesn't (if ever existed) have originality or at least peculiar gameplay (like necro in D2) since you have mindlessly added state based mez (I will discuss further in 2.3.1). Monks and Barbs are nice melees (at least), but thanks to those stated before, all 5 classes look melee, and monks and barbs lost their features.
Oh yes some might say you still can play long ranged, but let's see how others play in Inferno(+6). I've developed only possible long ranged wiz (Celestial Orb) but it isn't practical above inferno(6) (plus even that style should play torrent-diaskin melee in elite battles). Gloom DHs shoot long ranged, but is it necessary? It's either you sit tight and shoot (rapidfire) right before monsters or lay traps and play D2 assassin (melee). Thanks to bola shot nerf, almost all the long ranged, movable attacks are not practical above Inferno(5). (and of course, difficulties are mentioned assuming same gear, different skill conditions)

2.3) Unbalanced Combat

2.3.1) Mez in Diablo? WHAT?
Diablo was and is hack and slash, and you should watch oponent or env and react accordingly, not watch unmovable character stupidly standing on acid plus burning lava, or see terrorized characters mindlessly go into ridiculous places.This is not WOW. Completely different view, completely different play. Do they have hard times targetting small monsters behind huge ones in WOW? No. They have designated key to change target. Do they use the same input to move and attack in WOW? No. They use WASD as first person shooters. If you wanted diversified combat experience, you should have added state based stances (like warrior in WOW or switch skills in Shadowbane)

2.3.2) Skill Combination + Stupid AI = Crappy Reward?
Yeah sure. You can combine skills to play your own way. (and why are ppl using the same layouts? hmm) And that's playable character's side. Let's see the monsters side then. Wow. What a handsome AI pattern which blocks their own path with their walls, uses combined skills and make unbeatable conditions (thanks to 2.3.1 above) and enchant D3 combat distasteful as hell.
Listen. Wow uses 2.3.1 state based ones along with all other mechanics to prepare 'strategic' raid/dungeon difficulties AND reward properly, not use random mechanics to make unbeatable, uncomfortable conditions and STILL give crappy items.
AI details are dumbfounding. Monster that was preparing to swing a heavy hammer instantly turn to face you at the last minute and slam! And so does that annoying poison pool devils in act3.
As stated before, players can observe and react, thus monsters with pre-attack animations can deal tremendous damage since players can 'avoid' that. Once again, you can't in D3, thanks to 2.3.1

3) Must haves in Expansion (finally)
Sorry unintentionally this became a long post. Many thanks if you are reading still. I didn't know I had things to say to Blizz this much.

3.1) Suspense in Storyline
Cut the third rate, disney-like storyline out and put manly, horror plot back in. At least watch and analyze horror films as many as you can, catch the idea. Or just play D1, D2 and repent. Diablo was traditionally grab-a-beer-and-play style. If you wanted conyisland shxt and think the current plot is alright, grab a milk and praise pony level art. Yeah I enjoyed your Jar Jar Binks. Wait, was it Leah?

3.2) Consistent Real Economy
As someone already have spread the word, make legendary items legendary, not breakable reagent. If it's open market you've intended, let players get valuable items and trade themselves. NEVER add account bound shxt. If you are not sure what you are doing, please don't do anything.

3.3) FUN Combat
A. Remove the stupid mez/invulnerability crap and make potion game again (like D1 or D2)
If you really really wanted state based skills, then as I've said, add stance based switch skills and let ppl use it when needed.

B. Put Skill Tree back in (or at least monster drop skill runes)

C. Find and adjust class individuality (or at least make long ranged classes actually long ranged)

D. Brush-up AI and make combat balanced, not 'easy' and 'death'

E. Seriously, please let us see what we should avoid, and react. All visual effects are mangled up, and the only way to know I am standing on something I do not desire is to see my HP meter go down. I hope you already know I am just mentioning an example. If you cannot make D3 an observe-react game, your expansion will not be successful.
Edited by Kaervek#3555 on 7/1/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Given that we're at least 6 months away from the next patch, I think that trying to nail down what should be in the first expansion is probably premature.

http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1578-no-major-content-patch-is-in-development-for-diablo-iii

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-future-of-diablo-3-fansite-summit-mega-report
Edited by Waitubold#1127 on 7/1/2013 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Waitubold
Given that we're at least 6 months away from the next patch, I think that trying to nail down what should be in the first expansion is probably premature.

That may be, but fundamental problems cannot be fixed in short live patches.
Reply Quote
Kaervek:

Excellent post. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Reply Quote
Thanks hawkeye. I hope they read this.
Reply Quote
I don't understand the attachment with skill trees. I don't find it particularly compelling. The reason they abandoned it in WoW is due to prerequisites that sometimes were deemed unwanted. It's not the only way to make things interesting. I'm fine with the current system, but there is always room for improvement. It just doesn't have to be skill trees.

There is a debuff icon for molten, but not plagued. I would personally like to see more buff/debuff icons in the game.

As for higher mp, I'm assuming it has to do with movement speed and mobs being more resistant to cc. I think it's a little complicated because if it was that easy to stay ranged then fights would be trivial, but perhaps it's a little imbalanced right now.
Reply Quote
I don't understand the attachment with skill trees. I don't find it particularly compelling. The reason they abandoned it in WoW is due to prerequisites that sometimes were deemed unwanted. It's not the only way to make things interesting. I'm fine with the current system, but there is always room for improvement. It just doesn't have to be skill trees. .

I'm on the same boat here. TBH, the most compelling system of the current ARPGs imho is that of Torchlight 2. It has an elegant solution to skill trees without the hassle of stupid prerequisites that made you pick skills you'd never use. It also adds some depth by allowing the player to unlock amplified effects for each skill through tiered levels, and it also happens to split the character's efficiency between your skill selection and gear (mainly weapon damage). Skill grid >>>> outdated skill trees.

It's also interesting how it manages stats, allowing any class to be customized through any stat with many different skills supporting each one of them for completely different results. Mainstats in D3 are just a lazy solution to D2's lousy stat system, where every character's stats would be pretty much the same (enough str to carry armor, enough dex to max block, some energy for mana, and the rest into vitality), not to mention they killed any sense of character customization. TL2 offers a much more compelling solution that actually offers true customization of your character.

As for potions, I find the flask system in PoE to be the most interesting one, by adding some additional effects to them. The fact this system allows you to replenish them in combat is quite interesting as well, and controls the rather lame potspam fest D1 and D2 had. I don't understand what the OP's fascination for these is, tbh.

C. Find and adjust class individuality (or at least make long ranged classes actually long ranged)

This was kinda in place at launch, but they ruined it with the MP system's ridiculous HP scaling, which made ranged playstyles useless. In order to make it viable again, they need to reduce those stupidly overgrown healthpools to reasonable amounts, and make melee combat at least punishing, specially adding hard counters to life leech mechanics that make melee combat into a snoozefest. Even my sub-par DH can stand in a crowd of MP monsters forever, so i can only imagine how boring it must be for better geared folks using more efficient classes.

Basically, the MP system is just a series of lame DPS checks with no challenge aside from certain affix combos. It goes against the design of the original inferno, intended to be a challenge you would never be able to outgear.

At launch melee combat was extremely unforgiving (hence the free 30%dr for monks and barbs, which is currently completely unjustified). It may have been a bit too unforgiving, but it was challenging and would have required small tweaks to be fantastic. Unfortunately they nerfed it all to the ground, and even now MP10 is just a lame snoozefest next to that challenging setup.

As for "ranged classes", there are no ranged classes in this game, period. That's an MMO concept translated poorly into ARPG grounds. All classes have many skills that thoroughly encourage melee gameplay. Even in D2 there weren't really ranged classes, just classes with more ranged skills than others.

E. Seriously, please let us see what we should avoid, and react. All visual effects are mangled up, and the only way to know I am standing on something I do not desire is to see my HP meter go down. I hope you already know I am just mentioning an example. If you cannot make D3 an observe-react game, your expansion will not be successful.

This is something i wholeheartedly agree with. Cheap mechanics like Vortex, jailer, knockback (specially the slowdown) or nightmarish only bring frustration. Imagine how lame punch out would have been if those guy's special attacks weren't signaled by visual queues! Better designed affixes like frozen orbs or Arcane beams are more in line with this, prompting a reaction in the player. Vortex is particularly obnoxious, imho. You dodge everything the pack throws at you, only to be dragged into it again. Even if you don't die, it's stupidly frustrating because there's little to do against it.

3.1) Suspense in Storyline
Cut the third rate, disney-like storyline out and put manly, horror plot back in. At least watch and analyze horror films as many as you can, catch the idea. Or just play D1, D2 and repent. Diablo was traditionally grab-a-beer-and-play style. If you wanted conyisland shxt and think the current plot is alright, grab a milk and praise pony level art. Yeah I enjoyed your Jar Jar Binks. Wait, was it Leah?

Diablo was never a story based game. Let's face it, the plot has always sucked (Diablo posessed prince Albrecht ooooooo!!!! Diablo posessed and tormented the guy who beat him in D1 oooooooo!!!). The problem with D3 is how intrusive the crappy plot is. At least in D1 and D2 you could just play in peace without obnoxious popups appearing all the time, and just had cinematics that are acceptable, specially considering the high-end technical display Blizzard usually masters in them. The mood of the game was severely affected by everyone and their mom acting like you were the center of the universe. I mean, wtf with Azmodan telling you all his plans? Emperor Hakan!!!???!?!?!?! Look Tyrael!, Your aawwwwwooold lieutenant!!! Seriously, whoever was in charge of the plot for this game needs to be fired asap, because it sucked even worse than the previous games.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 08:01 AMPosted by Kageki
I don't understand the attachment with skill trees. I don't find it particularly compelling. The reason they abandoned it in WoW is due to prerequisites that sometimes were deemed unwanted

My intention was far from imitating that of WOW. Skill Tree is a roadmap, an overall concept of the class. If you are fine with the current system then it's good for you, but whether applying the old notion of Skill Tree or not, D3 now has battle machines without concept. Players should watch a roadmap of the class and select what they want to be, not wiz mixing torrent and meteor without any concept. This they did miss in D1 or D2 or that WOW. What I was talking about was well placed roadmap of the classes, not the side effects of a RPG system (deemded unwanted prerequisites) out of poor design.

There is a debuff icon for molten, but not plagued.

Yes, but in ARPG, they should make players focus more on the battle scene itself, not system icons like MMOs. And talk about consistency. Why did they not decided to show familiar icons which, actually, is very inconvenient?

I think it's a little complicated because if it was that easy to stay ranged then fights would be trivial, but perhaps it's a little imbalanced right now.

Totally agreed. IMHO, very unbalanced.
Edited by Kaervek#3555 on 7/1/2013 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
As for potions, I find the flask system in PoE to be the most interesting one, by adding some additional effects to them. The fact this system allows you to replenish them in combat is quite interesting as well, and controls the rather lame potspam fest D1 and D2 had. I don't understand what the OP's fascination for these is, tbh.

'potion game again like D1 or D2' must have confused you. It's my fault that I forgot to mention my intention about heal skills and potions in my long post. You already know they gave heal skill at first, setting cooltimes for potions, nerfed heal as expected, and later buffed the attack of the class as expected, which is ridiculous. I personally prefer potion to heal skills in ARPGs that's what I was saying, not fascinated for potion spamming.

This was kinda in place at launch, but they ruined it with the MP system's ridiculous HP scaling,

I disagree. A lot of players already left this game before they implemented MP. They shouldn't have left if you were true, or it's quality wasn't enough.

As for "ranged classes", there are no ranged classes in this game, period. That's an MMO concept translated poorly into ARPG grounds. All classes have many skills that thoroughly encourage melee gameplay. Even in D2 there weren't really ranged classes, just classes with more ranged skills than others.

Players regard some of the class as weak in def, so they attack and play distancing naturally apriori, just as it worked in D2, and is far from MMO or ARPG or to and fro translation. Ranged classes were placed conceptually, with all mixed skills but effective ones are obvious. Normal well concepted ARPGs balance those smoothly, except what you stated might meant flying circus of skills, systematically same but visually different, which might not stimulate gameplay urges.

Diablo was never a story based game. Let's face it

Partly agreed. However, in contemporary measures, D1 and D2 story wasn't bad. Even D2 was smart enough to sell nostalgia by using the hero of D1, which was me, the player. Years have passed, and they should have developed more detailed, fun story with suspense accordingly, not degrading.

The problem with D3 is how intrusive the crappy plot is. At least in D1 and D2 you could just play in peace without obnoxious popups appearing all the time, and just had cinematics that are acceptable, specially considering the high-end technical display Blizzard usually masters in them. The mood of the game was severely affected by everyone and their mom acting like you were the center of the universe. I mean, wtf with Azmodan telling you all his plans? Emperor Hakan!!!???!?!?!?! Look Tyrael!, Your aawwwwwooold lieutenant!!!

I personally am fine with those crappy popups, Azmodan radio station, Diablo narration, all that crap. I don't care about the method. All I care about is the content, the story, the flow! Cinematics were far degraded than that of D2 and I am not talking about how pretty it is. Even lame horror games does not have crap like this, and they should put the story level back to (at least) the level what it had before. That's what I wanted to say.

You seem to like games, like I do, Blashyrkh, and thanks for reading and kindly replying. We might have constructive discussion to make the expansion interesting :)
Thanks again.
Edited by Kaervek#3555 on 7/1/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The account bound is there in order for players to be able to say at least some of my gear did not come from the AH.

The DH and the WD have the best build diversity of all of the classes. But still the classes are getting an overhaul after Blizzcon in order to make the changes on loot 2.0.

Oh and it is better to go mindlessly in and keep hitting the enemy until it stops moving. these are suppose to be terrible monsters. Even heroes at times will have moments where they will show a small signs of fear. It makes them more human. Also it gives combat something more exciting than just walk up pound on enemy until it stops moving.

What game were you playing. Both D2 and D1 led you by the nose. There were no plot twist, it was not a murder who done it mystery.

Take D2's Den of Evil, after getting the mission. I guess you said "Ma, what am I suppose to do again?". When getting to stony field for the first time I knew that the stones there had something to do with finding Cain. The tree as had something to do with finding Cain. I had that figured out on the first play through. D1 was not any better. If you talked to the rest of the townsfolk you could learn all about the missions and you would know what to do.

Wah, wah, wah, it is too hard for me to do anything else than walk up and keep hitting the mobs until they stop moving. Wah, wah, wah, I want to be invulnerable where my health bar never moves daddy dev. Sorry Veruca that will never happen. Also manual point system would need a ton of depth on order to make it work. Otherwise it is an illusion of customization at best.
Reply Quote
eh. can i get a tldr version?
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Waitubold

Pretty sure the next patch will be the expansion...
Reply Quote
Dude you made me LOL. +1

" Look Tyrael!, Your aawwwwwooold lieutenant!!! "

!@#$ing awesome. Ty.
Reply Quote
Expansion should include:

8 player slots like it did in d2.

Level 99... and not this paragon !@#$. Something to actually work for.

Ladder system like in diablo 2. Some sort of race that you don't have to do outside of the game with other "twitch" players. Ladder system would also bring in new items like it did every season in D2. Then when season finishes it gives you your full character into non-ladder status. And you start a new season.

Bring back hostiling. Nothing feels better than to join a game, kill some people and take their ears. Of course you can just have an option to turn off hostiling when creating the game.

Wanna add more item diversity? Bring back runewords and runes. Aswell as charms... so many useless slots in the inventory. Horadric cube (maybe a new version of the cube would be nice)

I'm pretty much a guru of d2... loved it so much. But the main thing D2 had that D3 does not have... is the addicting factor of wanting to play constantly everyday.

D3 just does not have that.
Reply Quote
Some more points to add to the current game:

The skill system and the stat allocation system that D3 currently has is ok... it's understandable that people were just using a cookie-cutter build that everyone used in D2.

I always hated the fact that there's only 6 skills out of your 30 that you can use at one given time... and you have to change it if you want to do a different build losing your NV stacks.

I've always loved the skill tree in d2. Of course there were many flaws because there were many useless skills. I don't really have a great suggestion for the skill tree.

As for farming... as much as I hate WOW... their raiding system and pvp arena system is incredibly well done.

Raiding to get better gear ASWELL as farming to get better gear is what diablo should have. Doing the ubers is fine... but they should implement more bosses and DIFFERENT bosses not just the same ones but stronger...

There should be more players in one game for raids.

Pvp arenas is a must... games are at a stage in where PVP is important in every mmorpg. Players love to fight vs other players... competition... and the drive to get better. It adds content to the game.

Add capture the flag, matchmaking, pvp rankings, team pvp ranking.
Reply Quote
Put Skill Tree back in (or at least monster drop skill runes)

It would be nice if they implemented their previously planned rune system but in a different way that works around how it is now.

Something like... rune orbs or.... rune etchings... rune tablets.. rune... words? Keke

Anyway... put these in consistent places like mini boss fights / rares. Have them drop in tiers depending on difficulty, tier 1 / 2 / 3 / 4. Say a tier 4 drops, it has a certain bonus affix for a specific rune and it rolls on how good that affix is. 3 slots per rune for these orbchingbletords.

Example for Clarity:

A witch doctor player loves poison dart and enjoys the splinters rune. A rune orchingbletord drops that happens to be for splinters. Lets call it....

Thousand Needles Tier 4

Each dart splits into 5 darts in an arc after hitting an enemy. Each dart does 15-20% damage as Poison

Witch doctor sockets the orchingbletord and voila poison dart now has slight aoe capabilities and a very cool looking effect!

but wait... thats only one socket... he could potentially add another or 2 to increase the TN damage to 60%! Or.... he could grab a different splinters orchingbletord like....

Mind Sap Tier 4

Every dart that hits an enemy returns to the Witch Doctor increasing intelligence 31-40 per dart also dealing 76-100 damage per dart to the Witch Doctor.

Thousand Needles + Mind sap = SO MUCH INT but possibly so much damage to yoself, grab yo life on hit! or pop spirit walk.

This opens character building and customization and keeps the loot hunt and farming alive for a long time!
Edited by MammthWffle#1759 on 7/1/2013 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To be honest... D3 was just not what I hoped Diablo 3 should've been...

It should've been the successor to Diablo 2. It should've been what diablo 2 was but better, less flaws and a more rich and dynamic game.

There can be so many things added to the lackluster game.

Auction house is okay... provided there has to be ways for players that don't want to spend money to catch up with players who do want to spend money for gear.

Make the money specifically for aesthetics only. Why spend money for gear? It'd be a better investment to spend money on customizable costumes and character appearance.

As lame as that sounds... it's worked out very well for many games... players love to change the appearance of their character. They want to be the only person with this custom look on their hero.

I really hope blizzard employees and developers look at this post with an open mind... it's the players who have the greatest suggestions and ideas. They know what to look for in a game. They've played the predecessor versions, they know what they want and what they hate.

LISTEN TO US BLIZZARD PLEASE!
Reply Quote
If you want to make the skill customization better... then don't nerf anything... buff everything that isn't as good as the current cookie-cutter build. Make every skill as good and efficient as them... then you'll see everyone with a different skill build.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 09:59 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
The account bound is there in order for players to be able to say at least some of my gear did not come from the AH.

Wow you got me ROFLOL Thanks. May I ask you why the players have the honor to say that while that type of items screw up the main game economy?

The DH and the WD have the best build diversity of all of the classes.

Well you sound you own several max paragon DHs and WDs (or at least played longer than me) so please enlighten me your 'diversified' skill combinations of the two. And please don't say that you barely made to Inferno or get a life and try lesser difficulties. :)

Oh and it is better to go mindlessly in and keep hitting the enemy until it stops moving. these are suppose to be terrible monsters. Even heroes at times will have moments where they will show a small signs of fear. It makes them more human. Also it gives combat something more exciting than just walk up pound on enemy until it stops moving.

Is 'mindlessly in and keep hitting the enemy until it stops moving' your personal preferrance of game play? Then congratulations! Love of your life is D3 now, gear up and try Inferno(+6) Where you can do just that. Ok. 'terrible monsters', 'signs of fear', 'more human' = 'something more exciting' ? What equation is that really?

What game were you playing. Both D2 and D1 led you by the nose. There were no plot twist, it was not a murder who done it mystery.

I played not much really. For a story based RPGs; Baldur's Gate 1/2, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Ultima Series, FF Series, Dragon Age and so on. (my favorite being Planescape Torment)
My favorite ARPGs; Heretic Series, Hexen Series, Soul Reaver Series, Revenant, Vindicator, Kingdom of Amalur and so on. I am not expecting Alfred Hitchcock in D3 if that's what you were saying. They at least should not have betrayed original fans and at least in line with contemporary ARPG story level :)

Take D2's Den of Evil, after getting the mission. I guess you said "Ma, what am I suppose to do again?". When getting to stony field for the first time I knew that the stones there had something to do with finding Cain. The tree as had something to do with finding Cain. I had that figured out on the first play through. D1 was not any better. If you talked to the rest of the townsfolk you could learn all about the missions and you would know what to do.

Well something tells me I talked about the story and you are talking about quest progress. :) Ask your 'ma(?)' to get the meaning clearly and speak again :)

Wah, wah, wah, it is too hard for me to do anything else than walk up and keep hitting the mobs until they stop moving. Wah, wah, wah, I want to be invulnerable where my health bar never moves daddy dev.

I apologize but I don't understand you because I don't speak your baby talk. Maybe I need language lessons. :)

Also manual point system would need a ton of depth on order to make it work. Otherwise it is an illusion of customization at best.

A ton of depth you talked about when you enthusiastically explained about D2 Den of evil? Wow than that would be very hard right? :)
Edited by Kaervek#3555 on 7/2/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]