Diablo® III

PvP searches stymied by mis-tagged games

Sometimes I reach my input limit by searching for PvP games. When I finally find a game, I see the rest of the people in the game are in stonefort killing monsters instead of in the chapel killing each other.

When I enter these games, I usually say something like, "Are you guys going to brawl?"

They reply, "lol, f no, leave!"

I say, "I did a public game search for PvP, and I was directed to this game. Other people are going to join looking to PvP because this game is tagged brawling. You should remake the game so it is tagged for monster slaying."

They say, "I don't care, its my game and I created it, I am here to kill monsters and not idiots, leave!"

The problem with me leaving under those conditions is that I can't search anymore because my input limit is reached. Even if I wait, I will just be redirected to that same game because it was tagged brawling. I can't kick them, because half of the people in the game are slaying monsters. Sometimes I can search by acts, but it is not uncommon for more then 1 of these mis-tagged games to be going on at once. What should I do when there are mis-tagged games complicating my search?
Edited by Weasel765#1161 on 7/2/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The brawling tag should only be useable on MP10 games. That would solve 99.99% of the problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]