Diablo® III

Tell me how to upgrade.

PRE-QUESTION STORY - So, when the RMAH first came online, I sold a total of 1 item, a crappy ring, for 6$. Never touched it again, and never sold anything again. Today, I thought I'd check and see how much gold that would buy me on the RMAH, and considering I've never had more than 2M total on Soft-core, I was a bit blown away.

Anyway, I now have around 180M to use - I'm not going to blow it all, and I don't even really want to use it all.

QUESTION - What pieces of my level 60(13) DH are in most dire need of upgrading? What stats should I be working on? I took a 4-5 month break from this game, came back to play HC, and only now am touching SC again... so I'm a bit clueless.

I am NOT looking to gear up for any certain "build" - I want gear that will just work as an all-around improvement for my character, NOT a "Stack stat-X and then use skill A, B and C".

Thanks in advance everyone!

Sincerely,

Shreazla - A Frood who knows where his towel is
Reply Quote
add me in game

just mention gear buying help or something, well check Ah together, but u wont be blown away, 180m may seem like a lot, but its basically like 2m back when u were stuck there.

so not baller status but its workable, and i LOVE shopping so catch me online and well see what goodies we can find on the AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]