Diablo® III

From Cm wizz to DH

Wanted to try out DH and so glad i did i havent played to much with the dh yet but im haveing a blast playing DH the skill diversity is awsome being able to just use almost any skill, im just curious though does anyone actually play like ranged/kiteing? i try to but i end up just being upclose to everything and due to the ll wf gives me it makes it that much more easy to do that.
Reply Quote
Here is a very easy setup from my sex buddy DiEoxidE.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9308901625

It requires a cold SoJ with a relavant skill bonus (prefer hungering arrow), hungering arrow quiver. This is probably the easiest offensive ranged setup I know of.

Edit: You don't need to moonwalk like DieoxidE but it should give you some ideas of how to play.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/27/2013 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dh & cm wiz combo :). Welcome!

There are some windforce build out there. Strong arm would also add knockback, same with scoundrel.

Check pewpewtiutiu's windforce setup..one of the forums longest serving windforce user.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]