Diablo® III

I can't take this game anymore

ya i quit today too
i can relate

the lag is horrible
i submitted a ticket
tech support did nothing to help, saying there is no lag, it has to be my isp or computer

total BS.

there is tons of lag, i lag out constantly, every single day
maybe not on every game but pretty close.

i hope patch 109 fixes the lag and rubberbanding.
Reply Quote
It wouldn't surprise me that all the haters get a bit of software attached to there account to be deliberately disconnected.
Reply Quote
I have a crappy computer that I built with the cheapest parts I could get, except for the video card. I also have to use mobile broadband which is a horrible connection and I literally NEVER have these kind of problems that people keep complaining about.

Weird.

To be fair, networks have hundreds of potential failure points and are very difficult to troubleshoot especially with everyone running different hardware/drivers/software.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that one person has no issues and wonders what all the fuss is about and others can't even play due to rubberbanding and DCs. I'm actually nearer to the no issue category and even I'd love to see offline mode.

I don't have the problem, did not have it even when my vodeo card died an i had to run off the motherboard. An offline mode would hurt the game to much.
Reply Quote
in which way would it hurt it? Like to have 2 completely seperate worlds? You have fear from cheaters? Uhu. What they do to THEIR single player experience doesnt even bother me.

A no-online option would give you at least a chance to play the game sometimes, if you do not have internet conections. I am sure some people enjoy that.

Not to mention, I am sure Blizzard could have figured out ways how to deal with disconections, one way or another, for example a chance to rejoin your game, so even if you died, you didnt lost your NV stacks and possible items on the ground. How to deal with it in Hardcore? No clue.
Reply Quote
Can any blues talk about this topic?
Reply Quote
Just quit the game then or are you not capable of doing that?
Reply Quote
I have a crappy computer that I built with the cheapest parts I could get, except for the video card. I also have to use mobile broadband which is a horrible connection and I literally NEVER have these kind of problems that people keep complaining about.

Weird.

To be fair, networks have hundreds of potential failure points and are very difficult to troubleshoot especially with everyone running different hardware/drivers/software.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that one person has no issues and wonders what all the fuss is about and others can't even play due to rubberbanding and DCs. I'm actually nearer to the no issue category and even I'd love to see offline mode.

With this in mind, Blizzard should have offered an offline mode
Reply Quote

With this in mind, Blizzard should have offered an offline mode

I totally agree with you. But, instead, they don't EVEN talk about this. No blue has answered this topic yet and, as they say, they read every single forum thread there is. Why didn't they answer this one yet?
Reply Quote
Maybe they don't want or need your business... just a thought.
Reply Quote
Hang in there, but if you don't, can I have your EF?
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 11:40 AMPosted by AZZMASTER
Hang in there, but if you don't, can I have your EF?

EF?
Reply Quote
I've never seen a game with better connectivity.

It's your ISP.

YOUR internet is good. Not everyone's is.
Reply Quote
I have played on 6 computers from 4 different locations wired and more than 4 locations if you count wireless and even played on the EU servers and never had any lag or disconnect problems. There is definitely something wonky on the players end that is getting all these issues. Either something between their ISP and Blizzard or something at their ISP or something that doesn't like the D3 client on your machine.
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Ender
I have played on 6 computers from 4 different locations wired and more than 4 locations if you count wireless and even played on the EU servers and never had any lag or disconnect problems. There is definitely something wonky on the players end that is getting all these issues. Either something between their ISP and Blizzard or something at their ISP or something that doesn't like the D3 client on your machine.

I understand people don't have the same problems as I do. But you guys have to take into account that not every country in the world has perfect internet. In Brazil it sucks and everyone has issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]