Diablo® III

I can't take this game anymore

With this in mind, Blizzard should have offered an offline mode

Problem is the game is extremely hackable with an offline mode, D2 is one of the worst games in history when it comes to this. I guess they could just turn off all trading and AH in offline mode and disable achievements etc but for whatever reason they didn't want to.
Reply Quote
tl;dr, not that I'd take your opinions into consideration since this is just another whinefest thread.
Reply Quote
@OP

you might want to invest in a better internet connection.

I know. In my city (actually pretty much the whole country) there is only one provider available and it is going throught constant maintenance (and it's also a bad provider). Therefore, connection problems come quite often. This maintenance has been going on for months now and everybody is completely mad at the company... (when I say everybody, I mean everybody. ALL of my friends have problems.)

There is nothing I could do so I must keep losing characters, items and NV? That doesn't seem right.

Blizzard could solve this problems JUST BY letting us rejoin games. Why don't they do it?

If you don't have decent internet then perhaps you should play games that don't require a stable internet connection ?
Reply Quote
You knew the game is always online (The box says it) and you knew your connection is terrible. I just don't get why you bought the game in the first place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]