Diablo® III

Cool armor set, but...

So the artist have put lots of time into designing the armor sets in DiabloIII. I looked on youtube the armor sets for every class just for fun. They did a pretty good job.

Now, only down part is that now that I am in paragons level I only see few type of armors. 3 to be precise Doom armor, Sovereign mail and Archon armor

The point where I want to get is, they should give us the chance to find first, second, third tier armor with exceptional/elite version. I would love to find different kind or armors sets that could roll lvl 63 stats. This is for pure esthetics, but I think it would put a lot more ''dept'' into the game.

I know this isin't diablo II but... I would like to see different custom style of armor/combo from players.

Kinds of sad when you see a naked barb because his gear is to fruity to wear... not pointing out any uniq items...

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone interested? Cheers and good day
Reply Quote
Yeah, I hope we can one day customize the appearence of items...f.e. if I want to let my ilevel 62 shoulders look like ones from normal mode that would be cool...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]