Diablo® III

Selling my 315k DPS Skorn COB WD Set

My medical residency begins this Monday and my D3 time will promptly go down the tubes. :(

Selling as a set for real money via RMAH. (Except for account bound gems, bracers, and shoulders) I think this is one of the highest, if not the the highest DPS Skorn WD gear set. It clears MP10 very fast.

Video: http://www.twitch.tv/james1v12/b/423473550

You can add me in-game if you want to discuss pricing. I sold an Archon wizard set when I was #12 in DPS via RMAH 5-6 months ago as well, so I've done this before and have a great method of selling as a set using RMAH. Tons of people will vouch for me.

I'm not quitting. I plan on playing a bit in the precious time that I get. Thanks all!
Edited by James1v12#1875 on 6/29/2013 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Good luck with your residency, going to be exhausting!

I'm interested in your vision but youre selling as a set. If you do break out the pieces let me know.

Cheers
Reply Quote
View profile
Intern year's rough. After that, most specialties get better. At least you're doing stuff you want to do.

Good luck with all that; I'm glad I'm not the one in the house with the MD.
Reply Quote
good luck james. <3
Reply Quote
Good luck with your residency, going to be exhausting!

I'm interested in your vision but youre selling as a set. If you do break out the pieces let me know.

Thanks! I will let you know if I wind up dividing things up.

06/29/2013 03:50 AMPosted by MartinAlvito
Good luck with all that; I'm glad I'm not the one in the house with the MD.

good luck james. <3

Thanks guys. Please keep making interesting forums posts/topics so I have something to read in my downtime at the hospital.
Reply Quote
how much cash are you looking for, for the whole set?
Reply Quote
View profile
good luck james! Watch out for those gold digging nurses lol...you lucky bastid!!
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Necroshader
how much cash are you looking for, for the whole set?

$500-$600 is probably my reserve at the moment. I've had a lot of good offers on a lot of my individuals pieces that are getting close to that reserve in sum, so I may wind up parting it out yet. But I still REALLY want to sell as a set. Parting it out is such a pain in the rear.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 08:12 AMPosted by fabbyhunter
good luck james! Watch out for those gold digging nurses lol...you lucky bastid!!

LOL. Well, I'm married so I should probably stay away from them if I know what's good for me. :)

I added a video I quick did this morning on Act 1. Pretty sleepy when I did it, but it serves the function I guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]