Diablo® III

Creature "Wanted Posters"

Any other requests?
Edited by TRM#1269 on 7/7/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks a ton :)

But could you correct the link for Belial?

Looks like I am going to be the only one to bug you with requests :P I wonder why because this stuff is damn cool. Appeals to the collector in me I guess :)

So only the forces of evil can be retrieved? The arch angels would have been awesome...

Can I get the deadly combo of SB and ZK? Oh how those ubers torment my poor monk
Reply Quote
Fixed
https://imageshack.com/a/img5/5161/z7m8.png

I'm still trying to figure out how to render the Angel wings, I'll get to Cain, Leah, and the Angels soon.

SB and ZK when I get home from work. ;)
Reply Quote
Oh, well. 4 days and less than 25 replies. I think I'll just keep them to myself. General Discussion would have garnered more attention, but (of course) we have to move it where no one will see it.
Reply Quote
Sigh yea dude like I mentioned in the other thread, what you do does warrant far more attention...
Reply Quote
Wow, I didn't know I'd be featured on the front page... let me know what you wanna see!
Reply Quote
This is great stuff! I only happened to see this thread because it was on the main Diablo III page.

Would be great to see ones for Fallen Soldier, Hulking Phasebeast, Morlu Legionnaire, Mallet Lord, Oppressor, Armored Destroyer, Armaddon, Subjugator, Enslaved Nightmare, and Cuddle Bear.

Thanks for doing these and keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
Congratulations on the recognition bestowed. Well deserved :)

The above requests would be fun to see :)
Reply Quote
This work and thread are awesome , keep up the great work you are doing. I would definitely be interested in seeing the arch angels that were mentioned before.

Congrats on the much deserved recognition.
Reply Quote
The Skeleton King
http://danielbarras.deviantart.com/art/The-Skeleton-King-386953258
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 02:00 AMPosted by Murasama
Would be great to see ones for Fallen Soldier, Hulking Phasebeast, Morlu Legionnaire, Mallet Lord, Oppressor, Armored Destroyer, Armaddon, Subjugator, Enslaved Nightmare, and Cuddle Bear.

can we get these? :)
Reply Quote
"Blizzard could use these posters as game loading screens, when you first start up D3" - I second this idea

Great work, amazing I'm so glad they put this on the front page or I would not have seen them.
Reply Quote
The Warden
http://danielbarras.deviantart.com/art/The-Warden-Wanted-Poster-387961511
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]