Diablo® III

can we get a real answer?

I just bought myself the ps4, but now I have a problem. If we are to buy for ps3 why rebuy for ps4 or why buy for 3 In first place. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but this is 120 dollars your talking about now. Anything besides no information is had at the moment because we all know that is the biggest lie in the world.
Reply Quote
What information do you want exactly? PS3 games will not be backwards compatible with the PS4 if that's what you mean, so you will have to choose one or the other.

If that poses a problem for you then you'll need to take it up with Sony, not Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Sony has announced it for both, And We are not waiting for Sony it is blizzard we are waiting for. I do not have a problem if it comes a year down the road but they refuse to say anything. I know that if I gave you something and said 60 dollars but we have this too, but we don't know anything about it but it is better so here take this one for now? I don't like it and I somehow see right after sep 3 d3 on ps4/one will have a date and that is what Irritates me.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/03/2013 08:23 AMPosted by xmikeyx1026
I just bought myself the ps4, but now I have a problem. If we are to buy for ps3 why rebuy for ps4 or why buy for 3 In first place. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but this is 120 dollars your talking about now. Anything besides no information is had at the moment because we all know that is the biggest lie in the world.
Development of the PS4 version of Diablo III is underway, but we don't have any further details to share at this time. Once we have more information to share, we'll be able to get into the specifics regarding that particular platform.
Reply Quote
$180 if you include the PC version you already own
Reply Quote
I think that PS4 will have a better D3 than the PS3. One thing is if you have a PS Vita it is able to have your D3 game go to that device. If nothing else buy it for the PS3 and sell or give it to someone as a gift (x-mas) when your gonna get your PS4 and if your gonna get it on that system. Or just hang out with us here on the PC until you can get it on the PS4.
Reply Quote
Getting it for ps3 because my pc fried and I have not had time to get or build a new one. :(
Reply Quote
It's not even just the money for me, it's the time invested in characters. If I start characters on PS3 and then they PS4 version FINALLY comes out in September 2014 or whatever, I'll only buy it if I can transfer the characters I've been working on. Otherwise I will have wasted a lot of gaming time I could have spent elsewhere.

It is COMPLETELY to blizzard's advantage to make character data transfer. Otherwise it's only worth buying one version or the other, not both. We all know the two versions will be essentially identical anyway.

But by not clarifying, it's pretty clear the answer is no (because a Yes would just encourage me to buy PS3 version, so they wouldn't be afraid to say), so I won't be preordering PS3 version after all. Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes YES!!! Buy this game HAHAHA Buy it a few times even HEHEHAHAHA Its FUN!!! EVERYONE LOVES IT MWAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Its a rather simple concept really either you want to buy the PS3 version or you don't. If you really want to wait for the PS4 release you are more then welcome to but I doubt many people would really want to wait that long with other console versions sitting in the store come September 3rd. So really comes down to how long you want to wait for the PC version to be fixed or the release of the PS4 version. Because if you are asking to get free PS4 version then you might want to stop dreaming that would be like making the PS3 and Xbox 360 version free to the people that own the PC version. And I don't know one game company that lets you buy one copy on PC,Xbox 360 or PS3 and gives you a free copy for another system.
Reply Quote
Valve does this.

Ps3 portal2? Have a steam code!
Pretty sure L4D did this as well, but idk.
Reply Quote
Valve does this.

Ps3 portal2? Have a steam code!
Pretty sure L4D did this as well, but idk.

So 2 games?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]