Diablo® III

question about D2

I enjoy d3 and i'm not trying to troll or start a debate. I wanted to check out d2 to just for $%# n gigs, maybe learn alittle more about the story line and that. Do people still play? is it better to just do it solo or go through battle.net?
Reply Quote
Play whatever you want. You're actually given a choice as to what you want to do. Unlike in D3 where you're baby-sat every step of the way.
Reply Quote
Battle net 100%. Do ladder too. Start with a blizz sorc (easiest to do meph runs).
Reply Quote
id suggest playing path of exile or torchlight 1 and 2

why those games? screen resolution and many improvements compared to diablo2
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 12:56 PMPosted by CUinHell
I enjoy d3 and i'm not trying to troll or start a debate. I wanted to check out d2 to just for $%# n gigs, maybe learn alittle more about the story line and that. Do people still play? is it better to just do it solo or go through battle.net?

Don't bother playing for story since a lot is ret-coned. Yes, people still do play. Both solo and b-net are fine. If you are going to play for kicks its ok but at least go online to find a build you like. There's more to learn if you want to play D2 in comparison to D3. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]