Diablo® III

Hot Pink Helm, Combo Strike

My Nat's Helm is Hot Pink 1/2 the time I'm farming. It only happens when I'm in a fight, never when I'm walking around or in town. Other players have told me then can see it so I know its not my Comp. I even purchased another Nat's helm to try, it was still Hot Pink 1/2 the time.

I was farming with a party using Fist of Thunder and Deadly Reach with Combo Strike. The %18 dmg rune from Deadly Reach worked correctly, as did the Breath of Heaven %15 dmg bonus. But when I switched from FoT to Deadly Reach I never got a %8 dmg bonus for 3 secs. I would attack with only FoT after using Deadly Reach once, too see if there was a dmg bonus that went away after 3 secs, but there was nothing.

I went into a game by myself and tested it out on a mob, it worked correctly. Maybe it only happens in a full party. Maybe the damage bonus worked the entire time, but didn't show up on my Sheet DPS.

Please Fix!
Edited by Lag#1232 on 7/4/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pink helm still applies on Monk. God knows why, it's rather puzzling!

I've tried it with a variation of skills to see if it's skill specific ...it seems to 'go pink' when you activate combination strike with two spirit generators.

Its kinda' cool ....and I have no issue with a pink helm (ha ha).

Just wish there was a some legit feedback on why. Will keep on scouring the forums to see if there's any confirmed reason.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]