Diablo® III

Need advice for XP build

Hi, I am going to start leveling a monk and need advice for gear/build

For what I saw, I need to choose between low MP TR and high MP cookies build

Looking only for XP, with ~1b budget what is the best way to go?

And for TR, what will be the gear cost for MP1 , MP2 and MP3?
Reply Quote
can someone help?
Reply Quote
I would not go for low MP TR build.
Very high chance of getting bored of the game.

With the 1.08 patch it is better to go as high MP as possible and join pub game. Efficient group play is good for XP and it's much more fun than low MP TR build.

Also think of XP as bonus. If you are just staring at the XP bar game will get really boring. Try out different builds etc. XP will come soon enough.

That said if you really want to low MP TR build. There are several threads you can look up those pinned at the top.
Edited by Gungnir#1425 on 7/8/2013 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^^ I agree with everything that Gungnir says. I hate low MP XP builds. It'd bore the living daylights out of me.
Reply Quote
Low MP TR builds rock.

You feel and look like sonic the hedgehog.
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 07:53 PMPosted by betocorp
with ~1b budget

this right here is all i needed to see.

with 1b, u dont have to choose. i used 800m to get to where i am now, and anytime i like i can run endless mp0 TR, or go to mp10 and bell things into submission.

once u cross ~170k dps and u can infinite TR without circular breathing and inner storm, u are set. overawe and firestorm/cyclone define the infinite TR build, while quickening/innerstorm/empowered wave define the high MP build.
Reply Quote
Thanks all for reply.

I did´t know that I could get to 170dps with TR with 1b budget.

Well, this week I will read more about the exactly gear needed and snap in AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]