Diablo® III

Ban!!!

(Locked)

He openly admits to doing his best to ruin this game! I read thread after thread about this guy intentionally ruining peoples game experience and he is still here! I won't even port to anyone in game because of him and his friends. He hasn't gotten me, but he is effecting my game play just out of social anxiety.
1 - Don't accept invites from people you don't know
2 - Whatever MP you play in, you should be able to handle or survive a bad or sketchy port IMO. If you can't, then port to the closest WP and go from there. Also, you can see when people are in battle now, so porting to people should be trivial
3 - He makes a lot of noise, but chances are you'll never come across him. People like him are < 1%, I'd argue far less then 1%.

If HC was completely safe, it wouldn't be hardcore. Although I don't approve of what he does, its part of the game, and keeps things interesting in an otherwise boring, repetitive grind.
Edited by Araxom on 7/15/2013 4:45 PM PDT
on his streams he specifically said it's the threads that keeps him going

he said it got boring after awhile but QQ threads are too funny

just a lonely guy let's not give him attention

and he lags a lot playing US, so he'll give up soon
Whether he is banned or not there will always be pkers. Assume the worst in every port and get a characters that can handle it or use a wp. Griefers are here to stay
i challenge BF and his boyfriends to get me with a bad port. Aint a portal my CM wiz and comp can't handle.
this will probably be closed (its not allowed to name and shame other players).

now i dont agree with his antics, but there is something to be said about the publicity. would the player killing in new tristram have been fixed had he not made it so "famous"? (poopofdoom certainly didnt)

in a way, games need people to exploit and cheat, in order to prevent mass scale cheating. there will always be exceptional exploiters in any game, what blizz needs to do is learn quickly how players are exploiting and plug the holes. if its simply isolated instances we never see action (again, poopofdoom), but once its on a large scale channel like youtube, it draws attention to the problem, people stop playing pub games, others take up the creed of player killing, and the actions get noticed by those who can stop them.
in essence, we all do something like that. in left 4 dead 2 ive figured out tons of ways to exploit the AI and the levels. theres still some nice holes in the AI and some level exploits, but valve did a great job getting rid of many of the best ones, and essentially making the game much better/harder
07/07/2013 01:41 AMPosted by OldThunder
i challenge BF and his boyfriends to get me with a bad port. Aint a portal my CM wiz and comp can't handle.
He'll take you up on that. Join me on my hunt. ;)
Hell yes, you freeze the first wave and others just get stuck.
As the first wave dies the second and so forth gets frozen until they are all done.

He can only get people that are sub-par players and freak out when they see so much mob.

My play style is to gather as much mob as i can mp5 with my friend barb and take the whole field at once. You get invigorate and rend, along with SW. They are toast.

I would just drop bells and thin them out. Since my chance is 58% id fill up in 2 hits and keep dropping until they are done.

He wont do this on mp10, for god sakes.
As the first wave dies the second and so forth gets frozen until they are all done.

He can only get people that are sub-par players and freak out when they see so much mob.

My play style is to gather as much mob as i can mp5 with my friend barb and take the whole field at once. You get invigorate and rend, along with SW. They are toast.

I would just drop bells and thin them out. Since my chance is 58% id fill up in 2 hits and keep dropping until they are done.

I'm most impressed with your gram-negative name.
I bet this guy is thrilled that you made a whole thread about him. Seems the whole shtick is about getting attention and riling people up. Some people really get off on negative attention for some reason.

I'm most impressed with your gram-negative name.

hahaha
I hated what the guy did at first but you have to admit that he makes the game interesting.
Life has lessons to be taught and learnt everywhere and I respect the fact that he is trying to teach players one of the most important lessons of all and that is not to trust blindly.
Rather get that idea across in a game than real life where you could be swindled out of serious cash or goods.

I have no problem with him getting rid of AFk'ers as their load has to be carried by the rest.
For the others that get invited ....well ....... not very nice but thanks for being part of youtube for the rest of us to enjoy and helping us remember that there will always be masters and slaves on this planet.

Cyber-evolution ...... Darwin would be so proud that the foundation of his theory is also at work online. :)
Edited by KZOR#2349 on 7/7/2013 9:37 AM PDT

Life has lessons to be taught and learnt everywhere and I respect the fact that he is trying to teach players one of the most important lessons of all and that is not to trust blindly.
Rather get that idea across in a game than real life where you could be swindled out of serious cash or goods.

Go read this thread. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9397369730?page=1

I'm not a kid that needs to learn a lesson, nor are most of the people playing.

So if I were outside building a White House replica out of popsicle sticks, you would be OK with him jumping out of the bushes, smashing it and running away? I'm not really out any money.
I think he already got perma-banned once for "exploiting game bugs" by leading monsters into New Tristram. Since that got fixed, and he bought a new account, he hasn't technically done anything against the ToS. Therefore, he can't be banned...even though he's going around with the same username, openly bragging about what he did, constantly trolling people, and signing all his posts with "the great" like he's some freakin' medieval warlord.
Edited by Araxom on 7/15/2013 4:52 PM PDT

but he was doing that in MP10.... He geared his barb to be able to tank MP10, he doesnt kill anything, but he never go under 50%hp even in MP10. He wont try to kill you in Mp5...
Gram negative it is lol. Pneumoniae to be specific.

Anyways, so who here farms mp10 except some occasional barbs and or maybe cm wiz accompanied group.

So public games are full of mp10 capable people?
Gram negative it is lol. Pneumoniae to be specific.

Anyways, so who here farms mp10 except some occasional barbs and or maybe cm wiz accompanied group.

So public games are full of mp10 capable people?

No, but when someone invites you to a party it doesn't say what MP they are playing. PKers used to drag zombies to New Tristram and invite random people from the chat channels.
Support Forum Agent
this will probably be closed (its not allowed to name and shame other players).

Indeed. Folks - we do encourage you to discuss any concerns as you would normally, but I do need to ask that you refrain from calling a specific player out in the forums. As such, this thread will be locked. We appreciate your understanding.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]