Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Order I.D. # 1648122473.
I attempted to submit a ticket via support but I got caught in a loop where choices given were not adequate to describe my problem...when I chose "none of the above" and hit "next" I was returned to the beginning of the ticket submission process.
Support Forum Agent
Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 8 pm Pacific Time
Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.