Diablo® III

Just crafted 216int 9as 39cd 10cc gloves

View profile
With pickup radius, for my Witch Doctor.

Worth 500 essences!

http://imgur.com/dR5xSdh
Reply Quote
Dat pick up radius... Such a shame that it rolled with lightening resist and not all resist... Go back to farming until you get a perfect one (?)
Reply Quote
View profile
Hahaha, of course! But I'll for sure wait a bit with another tries. :D
Reply Quote
View profile
I WANT MORE LOVE FOR THOSE GLOVES
Reply Quote
Definitely a good one, especially for a WD! ^_^
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 7/4/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Better than the tri gloves I rolled last night. :b
Reply Quote
View profile
07/04/2013 03:41 PMPosted by horaiyo
Better than the tri gloves I rolled last night. :b

Daaaamn that CC, but I like your armor.
Reply Quote
Just randomly jumping in to say Congrats on those gloves! Pick up radius being one of my fav stats.
Reply Quote
I like the PUR gloves I crafted for my WD. They may not be a trifecta, but I don't need any attack speed on him. If they would have rolled AR I would have !@#$ my pants.
Reply Quote
View profile
Crafting is pure fun with Witch Doctor.

I tried another 250 Hellfires few mins ago and still was not able to beat my current one (that vit) which I hoped to destroy considering the luck I had with gloves.

@Hub
Woot, your gloves are sick! :-D Yea you have too much attack speed, every % would hurt I guess?

For me, this addition is still OK. But yah, I can see mana draining little faster and I even went out of mana against Azmodan and died, until I realized that I have to drop Soul Harvest - that way, I can keep myself OK.

Just +9% attack speed, and I'm starting to see problems. <3
Reply Quote
No thorns dmg... vendor!!

Nicely done man :D
Reply Quote
They're nice. Good on ya mate!
Reply Quote
Nice gloves...I run with 26% ias on my WD and don't run out...Just pop soul harvest when you get low......by the time your low again soul harvest is ready!!!
Reply Quote
That's sweet man. ^^
Reply Quote
wow... very nice.. esp that PUR for WD. Gratz!!
Reply Quote
Great gloves - I know you spent 500 DE's on those, but lifetime how many gloves has it taken to get those?
Reply Quote
RobertVarga-I use devouring swarm instead of pestilence, and I have zero mana issues even with a couple pieces of attack speed. Everything dies pretty close so GI leeches some mana to. The regen and mana on kill helps as well. I can't stand in town and cast COB infinitely, but with any monsters around it is no problem, which is all that matters to me.

I also finally got the MGF I have been wanting. It may not have really high avg dmg, but the rest is pretty good. The bots always instabid the GG ones anyway. Plus, I am running around with a dead chicken;)
Reply Quote
ive been wanting to have a decent pickupradius on gear, sh*t bro id be so damn lucky if i had one of those
Reply Quote
Too bad they're not my gloves RV.
Reply Quote
NICE ONES, a bit better than my last craft damage wise(+4cd .5cc) but mines have a nice armour roll. dont need pur for cm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]