Diablo® III

1billion budget, fastest way to P100?

What's the fastest way to paragon 100? or at least P80? I've seen a lot of build debates, what build suits what budget etc. I'm not looking for a way to do MP10 efficiently. I want to level up. If that means go with some crazy build and do MP5, I will do exactly that. I know you can do MP10 with variations of SNS on low budget, but it's not very efficient.

What would you do with 1B budget?
Reply Quote
You're asking 2 different questions. So do you want the best build? or the one that gets u to p100 fastest?

If you want fast levels, use a hellfire and a mempo with EXP gem in it.

If you want the strongest build with a 1b budget, thats a more in-depth conversation.
Reply Quote
It's a question of what's faster for exp. Get 1b budget SNS gear and farm mp8-9, or get 1b budget of other gear and farm a lower mp.

Is the most versatile build SNS? I've been messing around with it using some budget gears (less than 10M spent), and it's fantastic for group play.
Reply Quote
The fastest way to 100 is to always run a full group on mp10. Do that, and your xp will fly.
Reply Quote
1G? Fast Paragon? Gear a barb...

Just keep playing and have fun. There is no point in forcing anything...
Reply Quote
My SnS wizard was farming for demonic essence on (MP10) VoTA and Dahlgur Oasis maps from Paragon Level 70 to 100.
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 07:13 PMPosted by MOBAjobg
My SnS wizard was farming for demonic essence on (MP10) VoTA and Dahlgur Oasis maps from Paragon Level 70 to 100.

I'll give you a true statistic? I was uber carrying from p26 to p100 (albeit not efficiently). I've never done the ever popular Alkaizer run. Ever.

All my levels "dinged" against uber fights :>
Reply Quote
if it's just to get to paragon level fast -- better gear for archon

or yet the fastest would be a blizzard wiz, i assure you nothing beats blizzard wiz in leveling - what you need on gear would be:

-high int
-high cc
-high average damage
-high dps and low aps weapon (like skorn or a spear)
-at least 10 apoc (20 apoc recommended)
-blizzard duration on source ( if you are not using skorn)

check my blizzard wiz profile here:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/yems-6688/yems/21742945
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]