Diablo® III

Can your monk do this?

HI Kim,

Wow. TY for the vid!

I love tri gen dw ls wkl. With my current gear, I still have a little trouble with multi plague esp on multi player.

I am hoping I craft some decent braces or a better amulet.

Hey, no problem.

You will be much better once you can up the dps for trigen or duo gen cookie builds. The lifesteal just gets you so much life.

Good luck with crafting!

Here's the bigger just wondering...Why? Why not just move one inch to the left on your PC/laptop screen and learn to avoid taking damage?

Anyways, probably the one good thing about playing some HC mode the last few months...

He's just curious.
Reply Quote
I can face tank those mobs easily.. u have enough LOH and LS and its easy
Reply Quote
I've been doing that for a while.

On MP8
Reply Quote
pre snapshot nerf this challenge was a walk in the park *sob*
Reply Quote
This is not easy if you think it is.

Whats harder is just frozen / plagued if you dont use pacifism
Reply Quote
I hear ya Darth....

When they increased plague damage, I seriously noticed.

Before that buff, I remember the only trouble (death) i had was with being vortexed into the centre of a arcane beam....

When I multiplayer, and there are pools of plague everywhere plus molten, etc... just see my HP pool drop very quickly. (kinda why I had to go back to serenity for the time being)

@ Ben,
That's huge LS and LOH you have... but it's really enough? you don't have a whole lot of resists; plus your HP pool is slightly low. AIS is a litte low too for LOH.

@ Ben and Smoking,
I did mean MP10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]