Diablo® III

P100, yeah men...

OK, so I P100 my Monk same day last week as another temp ban for saying sh1t :-)

Oh well, got er done! I went for a cookie face tank on MP10 azmo but fell 5k short.. DOH!

Anyway, endless thanks to the top monks here (which I am not, and I don't speak for the community :P ).

See you out there, always looking for a good team!

On to WD (toughest class for me so far)...
Reply Quote
Grats, did the same a few days ago, can't be bothered leveling another char so waiting on some more game content, BRING IT ON.
Reply Quote
07/07/2013 09:50 PMPosted by oldman54
Grats, did the same a few days ago, can't be bothered leveling another char so waiting on some more game content, BRING IT ON.

Or you can give HC self-found another shot. I've been compiling a list of people who are playing this way... so far, I think I have counted 13, and maybe 3 or 4 on my FL that I have to confirm that are doing this! It's a whole different mindset, and lots of fun. :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377318563 (you posted here before, but this is just a reminder...)
Reply Quote
go for it man i dig the WD , although when he gets punched in the mouth he gets real weak in the knees.
Reply Quote
Congrats man! I'm closing in on p100 myself now(just 11 1/2 levels to go!). It's a pretty surreal feeling to know that you've managed to stick with something that takes so much time. Hell, I only managed to take a single character to 99 back in D2, despite spending 5k+ hours in that game.
Reply Quote
07/07/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Nameless
Or you can give HC self-found another shot

Grrrr, i just know i'm going to regret this lol.
Reply Quote
07/07/2013 10:35 PMPosted by oldman54
Grrrr, i just know i'm going to regret this lol.

Add some of the folks in that HCSF co-operative list... you're bound to find someone who is levelling up (or you might catch up to someone). I am probably gonna roll a new monk and/or a WD as a backup alt for when one of my mains end up croaking down the road (be it from connection issues or human error). I'm making peace with that eventuality right now. :)

I'll add you. If any of my characters are anywhere near yours, we can level together. :)
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 7/8/2013 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats!!!

If you need a pep-talk through the post-100-depression phase, let me know! ;)

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
Grats! :)
Reply Quote
Grats.... Ya men? I see, if that road makes you happen then go for it.
Reply Quote
took you long enough....

Grats dude.. now its time to pvp!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]