Diablo® III

Finally reached 200k dps w/ 4 piece Innas!!!

Well done mate, good work.
Reply Quote
Congrats.

Didn't know this was a thing though. I've been over this mark for a bit now and I'm sure not packing 5 bil worth of gear.
Reply Quote
Congrats.

Didn't know this was a thing though. I've been over this mark for a bit now and I'm sure not packing 5 bil worth of gear.

Get the same attacks/sec as the OP then say it is easy.
Reply Quote
View profile
Congrats.

He's got an SOJ on....bit tougher with that but yeah grats to you both for reach 200k+

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Congrats.

The title is a bit misleading.

What he means is:
Over 200k DPS with SoJ + 2h wep + 4x Inna's.

This is the "2h TR-Bell Build" achievement that is currently highly sought after by many aspiring DE farmers. :D
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Grats! :)
Reply Quote
Thanks.
Yeah, what Druin said. Title was a bit misleading.

What he means is:
Over 200k DPS with SoJ + 2h wep + 4x Inna's.

It is incredibly hard to get 200k dps with a SoJ and under 2.0 attack speed.
Reply Quote
Congrats.

Reply Quote
lol Shdw. You think it's easy too? Considering some of your items on your Monk don't even exist on the typical AH without breaking the piggy bank such as your Vile Ward, Inna's Belt, Inna's Pants, Skorn, SoJ, Gloves, etc.
Those are all well above 1bil gold each if you look at the AH.
*jealous*
Edited by Chiuy#1470 on 7/11/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Chiuy

Under 1.0 aps or gtfo!
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 10:41 AMPosted by BDF

Under 1.0 aps or gtfo!

I just don't like Zuni boots. I really prefer the Nat's set because of the crit chance. I have 52% CC and I can almost crit every time I throw my bells.
Reply Quote
lol Shdw. You think it's easy too? Considering some of your items on your Monk don't even exist on the typical AH without breaking the piggy bank such as your Vile Ward, Inna's Belt, Inna's Pants, Skorn, SoJ, Gloves, etc.
Those are all well above 1bil gold each if you look at the AH.

Chuiy,

Congrats on your achivement again, but this is not "that hard" as you are making it sound like to be.

It's definitely not easy. Must put some good planning to get it right. Congrats on doing that.

But I have bought gears like his under several hundred million gold off AH A LOT for gearing service. I get your point but don't get too defensive.
Reply Quote
Well, it was pretty hard for me. I don't know about you guys, but several hundred million gold for a gear would take me days to get. I started almost completely scratch in building this monk by starting out with 100mil and have not spent a single penny. Some of my gears are actually self-found. I don't get how some of you guys would suddenly have 1billion gold to spend out of no-where to build a new character.
But we all have our different goals and achievements. :)
Edited by Chiuy#1470 on 7/11/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone starts from 0 gold. I did too. Yes, some people pay to get couple bills since it's cheap. But that's not the point.

Again, congrats on reaching your personal goal.

Just don't take people too seriously. :)

I'm not even good at ignoring the troll posts myself, but it's certainly much better to ignore.
Reply Quote
Congrats.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/O8K4/dw-220k
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 02:57 AMPosted by Weegee
Here's a tip. Use D3up's ehp calc, not D3progress' as it's not quite right :)

i have a question i´ve had for a while: do this ehp calculators take in consideration the 30% dmg reduction of monks and barbs?
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Tubs
Here's a tip. Use D3up's ehp calc, not D3progress' as it's not quite right :)

i have a question i´ve had for a while: do this ehp calculators take in consideration the 30% dmg reduction of monks and barbs?

I actually have no clue. Interesting question. Anyone know?
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Chiuy
I actually have no clue. Interesting question. Anyone know?

I tossed together a rudimentary mitigation calculator, input your stats and compare.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Air3UPpySbLddFM0dHJCVFRPeUplc2hodmY5anBrRkE#gid=0
Edited by BDF#1838 on 7/11/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
can´t believe no1 knows that for sure

i did some (very poor) math here, and my hp/ehp ratio should be 1:9.5, and in d3up shows 1:12.8, so i guess it includes

i just started using this d3up, is there a thread or guide to explain other things in the site?
Reply Quote
Gratz on the 200k dps! Have you considered crafting amulets? I found an amulet that served me well and was worth perhaps 500mil-1bil, however it took me only about 100 attempts to find better through crafting (and there's still 5-10k room for improvement). I'd say I've spent just over 2 bil on a similar monk setup with just over 206k dps (with a mediocre nats ring) and much of that I owe to crafting. Gloves rolled good after about 400 rolls, shoulders took around 200 rolls.

Gold-wise I reckon I spent a little over the odds for my mainhand rare at 252mil (as I was impatient and opted for buy it now) but my WKL I bought for 150mil. I didn't bother with dex stat on my main-hand, opting for a high 1157 dps and decent enough crit damage. I'd say this has saved me a lot of gold. To get all the stats on items often comes with diminishing returns. I bought a nats rings with just average damage (but lots of it - that leaves me at 217k dps) for just 30mils. I could improve another 20k on this ring even, but my 206k setup offers more resists.

It's annoying farming demonic essences but I can say in the long run it's well worth it! Try lower MP's for that in act1 if you want speed, or if boredom doesn't kill you, there's good ol' Warrior's Rest runs on mp8-10. Best of luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]