Diablo® III

Finally reached 200k dps w/ 4 piece Innas!!!

Grats dude. 200k with good EHP is really great. A friend of mine has similar stats and so he just uses the same build for everything. I have been budget-buying a TR set for farming DE's. I can really only do MP5 efficiently though with about 150k dps and my EHP is so bad in this setup it's probably like 250k. For higher MP's I use my DW set, but 2 sets of gear isn't cheap!

It's annoying farming demonic essences but I can say in the long run it's well worth it! Try lower MP's for that in act1 if you want speed, or if boredom doesn't kill you, there's good ol' Warrior's Rest runs on mp8-10. Best of luck
I tried DE farming COTA runs instead of VOTA runs to break up the monotony. COTA drop rate sucked bad for me though. Guess there's a substantial difference when farming COTA at higher MP levels. I just did it on MP5 like I do VOTA so I could kill in 1-3 bells. Dunno why the drop rate was so bad. I did both for an hour each and in VOTA I got like 20-25ish DE's in an hour, but in COTA I got like 11 or 13 or something like that after an hour.

Maybe I should do WR and COTA in the same run and see if my results are better. Or maybe swap to DW setup and farm a higher MP.
Reply Quote
How do people find these old topics in the first place?

I'm more curious on that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]