Diablo® III

Crashes - Not Happy

Blizz,

Playing this game and reaching paragon 100, fine.

The last week has been filled with crashes and annoyances because of rubber banding the likes I've never seen playing this game in the last year.

I finally decided to play hardcore after becoming instantly bored with this game and getting hyped up.

The crashes for no reason ending with deaths to my character make no sense. The quality of the way the game has been running lately to me is not fair to the player base.

I don't know what's going on but you guy need to fix this latency problem or w.e is going on
Reply Quote
I'd just like to point out that a crash isn't "dropping from a game". That is a "time out". Time outs can happen for all sorts of reasons, and I'm certain you don't know why you timed out. Especially since you don't even know what really happened unless somebody told you.
Reply Quote
If I timed out I would have timed out and said it thanks for your opinion.

My game froze, and crashed in a split second with barely anything on screen, thanks for trolling please try again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]