Diablo® III

MP 10 - Monk Build - Everyday Beast Mode

I have created a Great MP10 build that will allow the average player to successfully hang in and hold their own in MP10. I am constantly doing monk Giveaways , Tutorials , and lots more to help educate fellow monk players,

If you want help send me a friend request I will help you out ,

If you want video tutorials subscribe to my YouTube channel .

If you want to be able to Handle MP10 check out the link for a great build.

Video Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwooq-O_8B8

Enjoy , Happy Gaming
Reply Quote
CooleyBlake #1335 is my gamer tag, I just got to level 60 and I am not sure how to build my monk all my friends have mp 8 or higher characters I want to do that with my monk! Any help would be awesome
Reply Quote
hey there, would love to get tgether in the game and chat monk. lemme know player profile is alheartwood I think
Reply Quote
Hi!

I'm playing a monk since the begginning, but now I'm a bit stocked. I don't know what to do to upgrade my Mp playing, I'm ok at mp7-8, but 10 is a bit hard. I don't have that much gold to try anything. Do you have some advise?

Thx!
Poly59#1706
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]