Diablo® III

Next upgrade for Archon wizard? 200m budget

Hey guys,

My wizard does pretty good in mp6 or mp7, but mp8 begins to be very hard. I am NOT looking at a skill check, nor to receive tips like "you should craft new amulet/gloves/bracers/shoulders", because i already know that. However, what can i do with a small 200m? It can be a single piece upgrade or two, i dont mind! :)

Ive been thinking about the Tal Rasha chestplate, and a Tal Rasha amulet. What do you think? Do you have another idea? :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mapmap-1320/hero/31628209

My stats are:
-223k dps
-47k life
-3300 armor
-2,29 AS
-50% CC
-765 AR

Merci!
Reply Quote
Well... As an archon wiz u would want some life steal, so the Chantodo's set is not the ideal setup for you.
A weap with high dps, life steal and a socket/chd would be nice for you. And a triumvirate in ur offhand
Reply Quote
Just remember to get a black weapon with LS/OS high dps, and some int if you can afford it. Pair that up with a good 6/6/6 triumvirate and you should see a significant boost to your sheet dps. The problem with my Wizard is that I sacrificed some AR and Armor to boost my dps...so I am a tad squishy in the Higher Mp's. Crafting helps...but it takes time to get that right item for each slot.
Reply Quote
Alright guys! Is the weapon switch more important than a Tal Rasha duo (chest + amy?) in your opinion?
Reply Quote
Oh, and why do you guys suggest a triumviate? There has to be a reason, but i ignore it! :(

Thanks by the way for your useful inputs! :D
Reply Quote
litany of undaunted, int, life on hit 300-400

best upgrade for the buck, and very cheap
Reply Quote
Dont go LoH, u need lifesteal.
Also yes, trium is the best offhand for archon wiz, good avg dmg and the "Add % to XX dmg" with good amount of int and vit.
You dont need APOC for archon to work, so u dont need Chantodo's Force.
Yes the weap with LS is more important than Tal armor + ammy
Reply Quote
Cool thanks! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]