Diablo® III

Mice glitches while pressing keyboard

Summary: Mice pointer goes glitch/laggy while pressing keyboard at same time

My problem is: when I press any key on my keyboard my mouse pointer lags/glitches and I lose all precision. This makes specially hard to play with any ranged class, since its almost impossible to maintain precision while I'm using like SPACE to stay grounded and aim mobs.

My mouse is a X-luca team scorpion (optical) and sometimes I use a laser microsoft mouse (still getting the same glitchy response). Its important to note that my keyboard is a little old and has a PS/2 connector and have guessed that this could be the problem, but I'm not very inclined to this option, although I wish to hear your opnion before getting a new USB one.

That in fact is a minor issue for me, cuz I can play in a Mac machine with winxp (that doesn't respond with the same bug) and for the past one year I almost always change to Mac when I wanna play ranged. But I tryinglots of mice configuration and still the bug havent gone away, so im wondering if you guys would help me.

Ty in advance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]