Diablo® III

Help me upgrade with 3.5B

Hey all! As you can probably tell by my profile, I am a new wiz. I just recently hit 60 and am new to everything with a wiz: builds, gears, skills, etc. From what I have seen, the CM/WW wiz is the most popular and i tried it out a little bit and liked it. Havent really tried the Archon build just yet.

If I can get some advice on what gear to buy and what stats I need to work on, that would be great. I really want to start gearing my wiz up with the 3.5B budget, but since I am new, i dont want to screw everything up and buy what I think is good, and it turns out i just wasted it all.

Thanks in advance, and cant wait to really get my wiz up and running!
Edited by xBaRbAriScHx#1474 on 7/4/2013 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump, Any help would be much appreciated!
Reply Quote
Try reading : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004037930

Lots of detailed info on the build and gearing. Have fun!
Reply Quote
If you do intend to go CM/SNS There are many of us on these forums daily who can help you. Boozor is a great person to go to if you want someone to build it for you. Grizz builds some pretty mean sets. Piehole is on vacation until Sunday but he, literally, wrote the SNS guide here on the forums. I do it for fun but have not had as much time in game lately due to some bad luck. You are welcome to add me in game and ask me any questions you have when you see me online.
Reply Quote
07/05/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Paranoyed
If you do intend to go CM/SNS There are many of us on these forums daily who can help you. Boozor is a great person to go to if you want someone to build it for you. Grizz builds some pretty mean sets. Piehole is on vacation until Sunday but he, literally, wrote the SNS guide here on the forums. I do it for fun but have not had as much time in game lately due to some bad luck. You are welcome to add me in game and ask me any questions you have when you see me online.

Thanks. Ill add you and the others. I just want to make sure I make some solid purchases so I dont !@#$ up.
Reply Quote
just add us, =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]