Diablo® III

LFM Friends! :D

Hey there!

Since Diablo III has came out, I've been bored with it. I can't play for more than 10 mins without getting bored. But today I started playing again, and I'm glad to see PvP is in the game, and even the Ubers! I've decided to come back and play, and actually go towards Paragon Level 100 on my Barbarian!

I'm an WW Barbarian with about 100k DPS unbuffed. I can hold my own in MP10, but it's by no far perfect. Level 19, almost 20 Paragon Level.

Just looking to play with a group of people, as public games are rather boring and no one talks. It's hard to make friends in this game. Pretty much just want to farm anything, get experience, and try to get legendaries!

I'll be pretty active, so feel free to add me in-game. Kyphitz#1231

ALSO. I may get interested in playing Hardcore. (Top Diablo 2 NOX Ladder Amazon here) so if anyone is interested in that add me as well! Right now I'll be focusing on my barb though.
Reply Quote
(>^^)>

↑ You should know what this means.
Reply Quote
A hug? Idk :'( I need a hug.
Reply Quote
Def add me. On usually every night. was a die hard fan since day one but took a break to play GW2. Now back in it with a fresh lvl 60 CM wizard. Love doing farming runs, Ubers, etc...
Reply Quote
Bump! Met some cool people last night. Cheers to Flamin who geared me a bit better. Went from 100k DPS to 175k! <3
Reply Quote
Lol i need to get alot better on my DPS
Reply Quote
Haha I did for a while too. I think I know how to upgrade better now.
Reply Quote
add me! lvl 16ish WD with ~150k pew pew.

SAyre#2565
Reply Quote
pew pew pew is the best!

I shall add you soon when I get on! D:
Reply Quote
@Kyphitz: Good call for team play, count me in. I'm in GMT+8 timezone though, but we'll sure find chance to do some runs together. :)
Reply Quote
Added up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]