Diablo® III

nOWE giveaway set BladeMaster/Silver32

- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Winner: DASH#1202

Originally constructed by BladeMaster and Silver32. I won this set last 05/24/13. And I must say this has helped get to where I am right now. nOWE = no OWE. It's OWE FREE. :)

I paid BM 5m for the set (suppose to be 30m but Kaazzeerr donated 25m). So that I will cherish the set.

Now I won't ask for anything. But the gems on the set needs some improvement. So that will be your first task to maximize the set.

I would like to know why you deserve this set and I would expect you to keep it intact and pass it forward when you're done with it.

Winner will be determined on July 12, 2013 (7pm PDT).

This set is most efficient in MP7. with the proper gems and skill set mostly capable of mp9-10.

Here's how it looks. http://d3up.com/b/837772#gear
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 7/12/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I deserve this set because my current one sucks and I can only farm until mp3 at best, and yes I will keep the set intact and farm mp7 or hopefully mp9 or 10 until I get enough gold/supplies to get a better set and pass this current one when I'm done with it :)
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Bump. :)
Reply Quote
I would like to try for the giveaway also. I also can only do mp3 or maybe mp4 since I use the skorn. My friend of course has a WD that keeps wanting me to play MP10 so any help would be appreciated too.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
There you go. I was getting worried that I shaunyu will win this set without competetion. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Glad to see this set moving on to another monk. Great job on your monk alphashift good to see you rolling 200k+
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Thanks BladeMaster. As promised. Im passing it forward. :)
Reply Quote
Dear Alphashift & all fellow Monks. I Dash wish to win this item giveaway that Alpha has so kindly supported. I do not belive that I "deserve it" anymore than anyone else. If I were lucky enough to win not only would this be a MAYJOR upgrade to my current gear but also I would use it in all aspects of the game; helping others, farming with fiends, and the usual (I play alot of Diablo). I would also keep the tradition of passing the item down when I am able on my own to not have to reply on the help from this gear. Good Luck To Everyone 8-)
Reply Quote
How to participate? May I join the draw also?
Reply Quote
i would like to win this set as a way to break from the cookie cutter build i'm using though i like it quite a bit. but i would love the opportunity to expand my playing style and explore the possibilities of the monk as much as i can. currently i only use gold that i farm or that i get from farmed items selling on the AH. i would most deffinately pay it forward when i'm done with the set,
Reply Quote
Hi! I'd love to win this giveaway as my current gear is severely inadequate (having not played for awhile but would like to get back into the game) for anything beyond MP3 and would hopefully be able to play on higher MPs and farm better. Of course when I am able to get better gear on my own, I'll pass it on to other monks in need. cheers and good luck to the rest!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
07/07/2013 11:06 PMPosted by DarkXnight

Of course everyone can join in DarkXnight. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 7/8/2013 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 07:30 AMPosted by AlphaShift14

Of course everyone can join in DarkXnight. :)

Thank you very much for the opportunity but i think this set would be more suitable for those needed as my current set are +/- the same level.

Gud luck everyone :D
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Usual bumpee. :)
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Any other contenders for the set? :) Bigger pool is always better. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
I really deserve this because I play around 5 hrs a day and havent really got a break anywhere.. Still stuck at MP5..
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Keep em coming guys! Deadline's almost near. :)
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Bump! :)
Reply Quote
nice thread..free bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]