Diablo® III

nOWE giveaway set BladeMaster/Silver32

awesome, nice DBTC.

i wanna win so i can say i won something:D
Reply Quote
I don't think I deserve this more than anyone else, I do think this is an awesome thing you are doing and I would like to be part of it, passing this set on to another monk as I upgrade later on.

I recently switched over to my monk after playing a wizard and barbarian for awhile. Playing a monk is the most fun I've had in this game and I wish I would have tried it sooner.

Getting this set would mean that I can continue to play with my friends without feeling like dead weight in the higher mp (we can only do mp6-7) or when I join a public game.

Thank you for your consideration and good luck everyone!
Reply Quote
The wait is killing me lol!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Sorry to have kept you waiting guys. After careful consideration of your answers. I name DASH#1202 as the winner. He's activity with the current level/gear that he has is what I looked upon as it was the same category that made me win this set. And I believe he will be able to pass this sooner to someone as well. :) Thank you all who participated. :)

Time Frame to accept the set is 24 hours from this post.
Reply Quote
Congrats Dash!
Reply Quote
Is that me!?
Thanks Alphashift & thanks to everyone else!!! I will pass it soon don't worry!!!
So uhhhhh how do I claim my ...N E W. S E T...?
8-D
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
In game lol. When I see you online. Sorry was AFK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]