Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Wizard build for 1.0.8

have you guys been tired of spamming 123 123 123 on you lame crit mass build? well i got some just for you its a mixture of the great disintegrating power of archon but yet some of the awesome damage of crit mass without the tiring of your finger on 123 123 123 here is my item build and skill build below thanks! :D have fun, and feel free to ask questions or comment battletag: scottjonez#1442
Skill build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bmjYSO!YgW!ccaYcZ
Item build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/scottjonez-1442/hero/34479338
i have 371k dps thanks :D
Reply Quote
yea i just switch from CM to this ! its much more fun
Reply Quote
Beat Inferno you lazy archon! :)
Reply Quote
You and MMDY should make some videos together and take the Wizard world by storm.
Reply Quote
Well... congrats on joining the other 50% of the wizard population?

Just so you know, this build or variations of this build, a.k.a. the "Hybrid Archon" build, have been used since patch 1.04 when revamped legendary items like Triumvirate were introduced. General Archon builds have been used since wizards reached level 30 back in May 2012.

And my gosh, you are very glassy. Blood Magic isn't enough for you to facetank high MP against Reflect Damage, unless you kite, stutter and attack only when RD is down. You also ought to craft rare bracers because those Lacuni do nothing to help you. At low intelligence and 9/4, that 1% extra movement speed is completely wasted.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/8/2013 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Malakai
You and MMDY should make some videos together and take the Wizard world by storm.

I just LOLed!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bmjYSO!YgW!ccaYcZ

...you say? Tell me more...
Reply Quote
i press 1 over and over whilst holding mouse 1 and teleporting around the map, donno about you guys
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 05:10 PMPosted by ChangBooster
..you say? Tell me more...

Another LOL! I am refraining from making a Willy Wonka meme . . .
Reply Quote

!!!
Reply Quote
i beat inferno with my DH ;) i will eventually hahha
Reply Quote
123 build is spamming build without much thinking, archon build holds right click most if the time.
Go for Meteor build! It combines spamming, holding and critical period reaction; it is DYNAMIC!
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 05:10 PMPosted by ChangBooster
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bmjYSO!YgW!ccaYcZ

...you say? Tell me more...

what do you want to know?
Reply Quote

whos that? ;) haha
Reply Quote
123 build is spamming build without much thinking, archon build holds right click most if the time.
Go for Meteor build! It combines spamming, holding and critical period reaction; it is DYNAMIC!

link? lol and its both, so you get the fun of both and not just spamming or not just holding right click....get what im saying? :D
Reply Quote
looks like someone invented himself a time machine. :D
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Liquid
looks like someone invented himself a time machine. :D

lol hha what do you mean?
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 04:45 PMPosted by iTabarnac
yea i just switch from CM to this ! its much more fun

did you switch from cm to my build? or a build similar?
Reply Quote
Well... congrats on joining the other 50% of the wizard population?

Just so you know, this build or variations of this build, a.k.a. the "Hybrid Archon" build, have been used since patch 1.04 when revamped legendary items like Triumvirate were introduced. General Archon builds have been used since wizards reached level 30 back in May 2012.

And my gosh, you are very glassy. Blood Magic isn't enough for you to facetank high MP against Reflect Damage, unless you kite, stutter and attack only when RD is down. You also ought to craft rare bracers because those Lacuni do nothing to help you. At low intelligence and 9/4, that 1% extra movement speed is completely wasted.

my goodness man! how did you get 600k dps? how much gold did you spend?
Reply Quote
How expensive is your build?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]