Diablo® III

Starting Self-Found Solo Monk - Diary

So I'm going to start a self-found monk for fun now, doing HC, hopefully my awful net won't kill me, I'm only doing HC because I have no HC chars so that will let me easily keep track of how much gold I earned, since none of it will be from other chars, haha.
Edited by Zambash#1444 on 7/8/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you decide to break out of the solo thing, would you want to be a part of an HCSF Co-operative? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9422973295

Fun times ahead! :)
Reply Quote
Or join my HCAH Co-operative!
Reply Quote
I hate all of you, guys! For a brief moment in time I thought I was the cool one, walking in the footsteps of the great Vrkhyz and overg with my self-geared Monk. Then the lot of you entered the stage with your SG-HC Monks and took that away from me! Nobody even sticks around in SG-SC anymore, I have no one to play with!

JK, of course! I wish you all the best of luck and no disconnects! (%
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Laurelynd
I hate all of you, guys! For a brief moment in time I thought I was the cool one, walking in the footsteps of the great Vrkhyz and overg with my self-geared Monk.

Ya know... you can always come join us. It's a lot of fuuun!!! :)
Reply Quote
Ya know... you can always come join us. It's a lot of fuuun!!! :)

I adamantly refuse to join you and please don't play the "I'm your father" card. I'd also like to keep both of my hands, thank you very much! (%
Reply Quote
View profile
Hmm...don't want to join Nameless....join me on HCSF then!!!! Nameless kicked me out :p
Reply Quote
Laurelynd, I'm still playing SC SF. Just FYI. Looks like it won't be long before you catch up to me on MP8 :)
Reply Quote
Hmm...don't want to join Nameless....join me on HCSF then!!!! Nameless kicked me out :p

Hey! I so did not. In fact, my monk hasn't moved since CT's monk bit the dust. You are just in the wrong time zone to make it happen for us. I mean... Hawaii for crying out loud!!! :P
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Vrkhyz
Laurelynd, I'm still playing SC SF. Just FYI. Looks like it won't be long before you catch up to me on MP8 :)

I know you do, Vrk, but believe me - it will be a long while before I get anywhere close to your level, so you don't have to carry me or gimp yourself down by playing lower MPs. I only dipped my toes in MP 4 last night and on Act 1 only, too.

@ Wannabee - Hit me up, when you get your SG-SC Monk to Inferno! I'm West Coast and only 2 hour zones away from Hawaii. No wait - we're approaching this from the wrong end. Let me get this straight - you live an Hawaii and you spend your free time stuck in front of the screen, playing Diablo?! (%
Reply Quote
Good luck Zambash! Please keep us posted on your progress. I think we're getting a nice little stockpile of data about what can be accomplished playing self found characters, and it'd be great to have you adding to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]