Diablo® III

Too many of you have bad freeze Scoundrels

freeze helps a lot with archon, beside the cold blooded damage bonus, it surely helps against tremors/savage beasts...assuming he didn't die first.....lulz
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Rafazafar
Knockback with an SNS build is a pretty crappy idea.

Arctia isn't SNS.
Reply Quote

Knockback with an SNS build is a pretty crappy idea.

Yeah I know. Discovered that last night when I properly tried out CM/WW for the first time.

I'm normally Archon though. The knockback is pretty amazing in corridors.
Reply Quote
cold soj > then all those options on follower.
Reply Quote
This thread is dumb as hell.
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 11:45 PMPosted by EmperorMao

Your use of a temp as a follower is equally dumb as hell.
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 7/4/2013 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Suikoden

Who said I use my temp as a follower? Thread just got even dumber. Make sure you don't wake up tomorrow. People in LA are deprived of breathable air.
Reply Quote

Who said I use my temp as a follower? Thread just got even dumber. Make sure you don't wake up tomorrow. People in LA are deprived of breathable air.

Well, unless you're running a naked WD as your main, your follower of choice appears to be a temp based on all your other characters. Thanks for the input though - huge contribution to this thread, just really useful information. I hope to see you post in more threads so I can learn.

Maybe if you don't have anything nice to say don't post at all? I'm sure some people picked up something useful from this thread, at the very least the point about not activating certain Scoundrel skills. Can't see how it's any less dumb as hell than all the casual convo's that go on not addressing anything to do with the game in the Wiz forum these days.
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 7/4/2013 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You're still breathing. This is obviously a problem. Learn how to stop breathing.
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 12:15 AMPosted by EmperorMao
You're still breathing. This is obviously a problem. Learn how to stop breathing.

Careful, that's the kind of attitude that'll get you banned from the forums, third time's a perma-ban, or so I've heard.
Reply Quote

Careful, that's the kind of attitude that'll get you banned from the forums, third time's a perma-ban, or so I've heard.

Care not.

"Omg I'm gonna threaten him with a ban from a forum. I've never had so much power before! I must giggle the excitement away!"
Edited by EmperorMao#1767 on 7/4/2013 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mao cracks me up.
Reply Quote

Care not.

"Omg I'm gonna threaten him with a ban from a forum. I've never had so much power before! I must giggle the excitement away!"

Care not.

07/04/2013 01:04 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Mao cracks me up.

Oh I agree with you Jen, just giving him some friendly advice. :)
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 7/4/2013 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll take your friendly advice when you take my friendly advice.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
You did very well feeding Mao.

If you frequented the forums during its heydays, you would've just smiled and left once Mao said "this thread is dumb as hell."

Classic. I smiled and left, but seeing how it all turned out, I had to comment.

Hey Mao, please don't get yourself banned. It's awfully quiet/dull without you dropping by now and then.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/4/2013 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Jaetch it's hotter than a call girl's after hours VIP basement dance floor and I have no A/C. All I can do is type. Playing games is out of the question atm.
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 01:20 AMPosted by EmperorMao
Jaetch it's hotter than a call girl's after hours VIP basement dance floor and I have no A/C. All I can do is type. Playing games is out of the question atm.

GG archon wiz!, [edited]...meant for Jaetch.

Please don't KOed me, EmperorMao for quoting your post by accident.
Edited by MOBAjobg#6966 on 7/4/2013 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]