fan9#1904
Reply Quote
^^^
Reply Quote
Looks like your AH was down for over 19 hours. Better submit a ticket to blizz
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Liquid

You are so funny. Do a search with just 60 AR 6 Crit and armor for lacuni in the AH and tell me what comes up. Thanks.
Reply Quote
07/05/2013 12:01 AMPosted by fan9

You are so funny. Do a search with just 60 AR 6 Crit and armor for lacuni in the AH and tell me what comes up. Thanks.

Go RMAH and convert prices to gold of you can't find them in the GAH.
Reply Quote
Thanks Jaetch. I did do a search on the rmah too but no 6 crit ones, only one 5.5 one, so I wasn't sure how to price it.
Reply Quote
That's odd, there's usually a few there. You can also compare them to 9/5.5 or even 5 rather than 8/6. IAS is more important if it's the difference between hitting a breakpoint or not for a SNS wizard.
Reply Quote
Hey Jaetch, found one on the rmah 9/5 asking for 69 bucks, so gold is what now 22 bucks for 1B? thats over 3B!
Reply Quote
Sounds like the ballpark figure. 2-3b sounds about right for a high AR+armor Lacuni with decent crit chance. I personally wouldn't shell out that much for 5 cc, but some people definitely will.

Certainly way more for 9/6 as you pay for perfection, so 8/6 can fetch just as much if the SNS wizard (your main customer) isn't worried about breakpoint differences at the cost of 1% IAS.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/5/2013 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks Jaetch! Always so helpful!
Reply Quote
I would put 5beez for it no problem if armor would be what I need...
Reply Quote
Hey RV, yeah just have to find the right buyer now...
if you guys know anyone looking for high mit lacuni point them my way please. (with commission of course :) )
Thanks!
Reply Quote
77 AR
445 Armor
8 IAS
5.5 Crit

starting bid 300m, ~16hrs left, no bids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]