Diablo® III

Bored as Hell !!!

In short...
- Stuck at home
- On call waiting in "just in case they need me mode" (work stuff)
- Don't feel like farming paragon (US side)
- Can't buy upgrades... need truck loads of gold (EU side)
- Not worth spending large amounts in G-AH (US side)... Wyatt/Travis alluded to nerfs to Wiz (see the interview) :-/
- Wife / Son are off to a baseball game... without me :o(
- Not much on cable TV
- Not much on Netflix
- Tried messing around with HC (EU side), but the lag monster is causing trouble (my internet is fine... I've done the speed tests)
- Large family barbeque going on without me :o(

Bored as Hell !!!
Reply Quote
Sadly you won't find entertainment playing Diablo3 :( Hopefully they bring home some BBQ for you!
Reply Quote
I've been promised:
- a large salad bowl (I need my leafy greens)
- 2 pies
- 4 burgers
- 4 hot dogs
- a plate of spicy BBQ ribs
- a plate of spicy BBQ wings
- potatoe salad
- tuna macaroni salad
- at least 2 pieces of fish
and something else... I think my aunt is trying to fatten me up. :0)

Its something to look forward to.
Reply Quote
Partial freedom... tethered to company cell phone and have to be available to hop on phone and remote into client site to help :0(

It pays the bills... If I wasn't on-call it would be Ball game then BBQ...
Edited by BossDogg#1898 on 7/4/2013 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you're into sci-fi or just science in general, I would suggest watching Europa Report. Watched it recently, was a good movie.
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 10:17 AMPosted by DragonLight
I think we found out what makes u feel bored. Its your job. I would suggest enjoy as if no one will really call u today. If not u going to waste this day .

Bring a laptop to BBQ.
Connect to Wifi.
Problem solved.

They've called 2x already (been up since 5:25am EST). I was hoping for possible Wifi access. However, a relative checked for me and he has no wifi available at the BBQ location :o(
I would be enjoying internet, cable, family, friends, food if the BBQ was at a relative's home.

Going to look up that Europa Report movie.
Reply Quote
Try Youtube. There is all kinds of shows to watch there, even some movies. Sometimes when I'm really bored, I watch conspiracy theory junk like "Did they really walk on the moon", stupid stuff but good for a laugh.
Reply Quote
I couldn't do an on call job. I'd feel stressed constantly.
Reply Quote
Isn't other video games for you to play?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]