Diablo® III

how to get 200k dps unbuffed?

anyone got tips i need help i need 53k more dps i dont know what im doing wrong i hit about 197k buffed
Reply Quote
I think you would gain a DPS boost from switching to a 6CC inna's helm and picking up the lost attack speed on your right-hand ring, Also your weps are a little low on DPS, if you picked up an EF you could probably get a sizable DPS boost. Also the CC on your bracers is bad. Finally, you need to get some trifecta gloves.
Edited by Zambash#1444 on 7/8/2013 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You can get there!!
Save the gloves for now. I actually got to 200k myself on a pair very similar (bifecta)

Zambash is right though, lose the Mempo! I would suggest picking up the Inna's Spirit Stone with 5.5%+ CC. Mempos are worth it if you can get a crit chance one.
That will be your biggest gain by far. In order of DPS upgrades and difficulty:

1. Inna's helm (more CC)
2. socketed EF (+Atk speed, though you might lose LS because they are expensive)
3. crafted bracers upgrade (more CC)
4. amulet (more dex)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)