Diablo® III

Can't Pick-up Items

So I was in a 4 person party farming the Dahlgur Oasis in Act 2. We were fighting about 30 monsters and the Keywarden at the same time in the same spot. When there were all dead there was so many items on the ground I couldn't see the Key that dropped.

The big orange light was still visible, and could see where they key was, but there was soo many blue items on the ground the item "Key of Hate" wouldn't show up. I tried to circle the loot a couple times to see if the Key might show up but it didn't. I had to pick-up and move about 10 blue items before the "Key of Hate" finally showed up.

My inventory was almost full and had to ID and toss 7 rares before I could make enough room for the blue items in the way. When I'm playing with a party I don't have time to pick-up and move blue items across the screen so I can pick-up the one rare or legendary item I want. This is a huge pain in the !@#

Players have been begging you for over 6 months to give us the option to HIDE Blue and White Items. White items are %100 worthless and Blue items are only used by characters under level 60. We are constantly trying to avoid picking up Blue/White items while fighting monsters and when looting Rare/Legendary's after.

Please for the love of god fix this!
Edited by Lag#1232 on 7/3/2013 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please Blizzard I would really appreciate any kind of response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]