Diablo® III

What's your favorite beer?

I'm a huge fan of good beer. There are so many good beers out there. My favorite part of beer is that there are many different types of beer.

I wanna hear what people have to say. I've had too many to have a favorite.
Edited by Stormland#1380 on 7/4/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey, try to search for "Red Horse", that is by far the best I have tasted when I visited Philippines! Red Horse Extra Strong. Fluid taste, not too bitter like Colt45, best served cold!
Reply Quote
If you can find it I recommend Two Headed Ale. Its very heavy on the hops, so it tends to have a sort of flowery smell/taste. Its really good, and pretty strong at 7 percent alcohol.
Reply Quote
I really like black and tans and black and blues..... They just built a brewery like a half mile away that sells beer on sundays.....great place
Reply Quote
- Reddit Diablo
View profile
I love micro brews, Here in California we have Lagunitas and they make awesome seasonal beers
Reply Quote
Stone's enjoy by IPA

Nothing you've had can compare.

Stone is fine but imo overrated.

If you want a great traditional IPA, I'd choose Idiot IPA from Coronada Brewing Co or Sculpin IPA from Ballast Point.
Reply Quote
Sculpin is indeed quite nice but I prefer Racer 5 on cask..:) Though when pressed, my favorite beer is Fuller's ESB fresh from the cask in good olde London Town..:)
Reply Quote
I live in Portland, Oregon, the land of micro breweries. Portland is home to more than 60 breweries, more breweries than any other city in the world.

I read a recent article of the top 10 beers in the US and 4 of them came from Oregon. So yes we like our beer here. :D

My favorite beers are usually the seasonal ones like Bridgeport's Ebenezer Ale. One of my favorite beers that isn't from my state is Wild Blue Lager, it's made from Blue berries and is 8% alcohol so you don't need quite as much to get a good buzz going. =P
Reply Quote
I love Deschutes Black Butte Porter!!
Reply Quote
sam adams....

saying otherwise = not american
Reply Quote
Kind of necro'd thread, but you've brought some great examples (Bell's Two Hearted Ale, Stone IPA). A personal favorite is Hitachino Nest's Red Rice Ale. Japanese, usually found in small bottles. Cloudy, kinda sweet, not bitter, very well balanced. Great, great stuff.

Also, merry Christmas!
Reply Quote
I like Moose drool and ceres
Reply Quote
Bass, yo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]