Diablo® III

Cant interact with main character window.

If i try to equip a weapon (or piece of gear) via drag and drop, the item wont go into that slot, instead will just drop on the ground.
Also, if i mouse over on any of equiped items on my main window, no stat window is displayed for those items.
This start happened last night, i dont know the reason, i installed 4 days ago a program that would allow me to play Darksiders, Crysis 3 and some other games with controller (xbox 360ce), that basically turns my generic usb controller into an xbox simulated one, for better compatibility.
I played Diablo 3 meanwhile just fine, but as i said , starting from last night, i have this very annoying issue.
Any tips?
Reply Quote
i think you should start with undoing the previous program that you installed. since the problems started after installing it.

it may also be that the files for D3 are corrupt in some way. which means the best way to deal with that is to uninstall and reinstall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]