Diablo® III

ban for steling items .......

player name (Removed) has 13.8.2013
stolen my best equipment from my barbarian he write my:
trown the items on ground and i log my second account and i give you gold
but he didnt do that he log out and newer write back....
can you do somthing whit it pls i play it much time and i hate so ppls what do so things.

sry for my bad englis.

Please do not post identifying information of other characters.

- Forum moderation team
Edited by Varraguz on 7/8/2013 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Blizzard will not get involved in private trades between players. If you use the RMAH, GAH, or the in game trade window that Blizzard provides then you will not have these sorts of issues, provided yoyu pay attention and verify the gold/items are there before hitting "accept". You can read the scam policy here https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-scam-policy
Reply Quote
wtf ...they do nothign whit si players?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
If you wish to report a possible exploit of the game mechanics, you can use hacks@blizzard.com. Otherwise no, they will not get involved. In fact, posting the name of another player on the forums is a violation of the CoC and can get you in trouble. I suggest you read the scam policy very closely ...especially the first tip about how to avoid being a victim.

Tips to Avoid Becoming a Scam Victim

1. Never drop items on the ground
When an item is dropped from your inventory, it becomes fair game for any player in the game to pick up. A common scam involves tricking you into dropping your items on the ground instead of using the secure trade window.
Reply Quote
ok i know what you mean when i report him for werbal abbuse or so thinks and when i have screen you can get him ban?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Screen captures from players are not an accepted form of proof because they can be faked. Blizzard only uses their own log files from their own servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]