Diablo® III

Any updates on Error 73?

Not being able to log in, due to this error, done all suggested routes, I know issues are going on, but not much information has been given. Esp on the US forums. Can we get some blue info here please
Reply Quote
same error here
Reply Quote
Same, would be interesting to know whats going on, thank you, Oh and why the blizzard server status says that all servers are up ?
Edited by Mavado#1710 on 7/9/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BlizzardCS ‏@BlizzardCS 7m
Players experiencing Error 113 in #Warcraft should now be able to log into the game. Account Management, forums, etc are also available.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
BlizzardCS ‏@BlizzardCS 1h
Folks, as a reminder. The authentication maintenance is affecting some, not all, players from logging in. We are working on this. #Error113

So wow issue #1 seems to be fixed, it s just awful cant even log into Star Craft :(
Reply Quote
Yes. Nice that Blizzard denied any problems early on, and still showed all servers online and up and running.
Now they finally admit a problem and are still telling about 1/2 the story as usual.
Maybe fans shoudl stop defending that behavior.
Reply Quote
Same here. What a hell!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Error 73 when trying to log in.
Reply Quote
lol, I came back to diablo after 3 months away and I already got this error. Apparently things didn't change a lot since I left.
Reply Quote
Same error for me.

It would be nice if we could get a post by a blue here on the forums letting us know that they're actually dealing with the problem, at least until it's fixed.

The ungodly spam wave of people making new topics complaining about "Error 73" is already on it's way :/
Reply Quote
same! error 73 Unable to login please help!
Reply Quote
SAME ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
It's been going on for hours, and blizz said it wasn't occuring. That it was obv just "your" computer.
Reply Quote
and even with all these posts and views no Blue response yet :(
Reply Quote
I quit playing for a long time....got the urge to come back and have some fun *after all the ps4 release talk I couldnt help mysel* Well, so far its taken me 3 hours just to get a password again, THEN I get to see that yet again....another massive error is in progress....awesome.
Reply Quote
Had the same error for about an hour or 2, i just tried another time and it work right now for me, so keep trying guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]