Diablo® III

Need price check on WKL

Any veteran brothers there that can price check this wkl pls would be very much appreciated.

828.1 Dps
5% Lightning
23% additional lightning
157 Dex
2.7% LS
[socket]

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Very nice, perhaps close to 500 mil or so.

Sorry I can't give an exact amount. All I can say is that it's definitely more than 200 mil, and definitely less than 1 billion.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the price check bro really appreciated it. Can anyone else price chheck this pls?
Reply Quote
Any other veterans out there that can appraise this? Would really want to sell this asap :(
Reply Quote
Im no veteran but Id put that at around 300 - 400m, could go higher, but it might take you some time to sell them.
Reply Quote
Thank for the price check, do you guys think ill be able to sell this fast if i put in 250m?
Reply Quote
That WKL is worth 800 mil up in my opinion. The 2.7 lS is nice and the 23% lightning damage is great.
Reply Quote
It's a pretty nice one, first reply was right about getting around 500 mil. If you aren't too worried about selling it instantly I would stick it up for 200mil starting bid and just let it run. Make sure you list it at a time so that the auction will end around 7-9 in the evening when most people are playing.
Reply Quote
100mil. 200mil if you are lucky.
Reply Quote
bought the one i have on my toon for 20M, and will sell for 100M....
Reply Quote
Im confused kimsulki84 who is one famous monk says its around 100-200mil while the majority who posted says its around 500mil+, idk who to follow :(
Reply Quote
If you put a buyout of 200 mil, I can almost guarantee that it'll be gone before 1.5 days. It would be considered a steal.

When I said it could go for around 500 mil, the caveat is that you have patience, as well as good timing :)

Just take a look at similar WKLs out there, most of them are priced around that range or have slightly higher buyout prices, so I've moderated it somewhat already to the point that you can reasonably expect to eventually sell it.
Reply Quote
How much would the one on my monk be worth then? Got it for around 50~.
Reply Quote
@LordVodka and xxxkan

Nice WKL you have! Hows about my WKL worth?
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 11:00 AMPosted by KimSulki84
100mil. 200mil if you are lucky.

^

got no clue where 500m+ is coming from...???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]