Diablo® III

What followers are best for what character?

The question i'm asking is say your a Wizard and your going to choose a follower,
what follower would be the best choice for that Wizards class?

-Templar?
-Enchantress?
or
-Scoundrel?
Reply Quote
Scoundrel with a Buriza or Windforce + cold Tal Rasha amulet, depending on the play style. 95% of the monsters ignore the Templar and the Enchantress has some good spells, but a Scoundrel with the right weapon can change the battle for your character.
Reply Quote
Enchantress with a 20% chance to blind is freaking awesome.
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 07:58 PMPosted by LethalHawk
Scoundrel with a Buriza or Windforce + cold Tal Rasha amulet, depending on the play style. 95% of the monsters ignore the Templar and the Enchantress has some good spells, but a Scoundrel with the right weapon can change the battle for your character.

Exactly. I keep going back and forth between the WF + Tal Rasha and Buriza. Freeze is pretty amazing, but I hate to see his DPS drop from decent to nothing.
Reply Quote
You dont depend on your Minions to deal Damage. They do so little damage (Probably less than 10% of the damage that YOU do).

Whats nice about the various Minions are the Spells or attributes they have that affect YOU.

Example: the Scoundrel can give YOU extra critical hit,,,,and Blind or Slow targets.

The Enchantress can give YOU IAS and has some useful spells to slow or confuse monsters.

The Templar is a decent Tank if set up correctly and can prolong your life. Works good for my DH.

The way to set them up is to give them equipment with their Primary attribute. Strength gear for the Templar.... Intelligence gear for the enchantress.....Dex gear for the Scoundrel. The more you load them up with their Primary attribute, the more damage they will do.But remember, Damage is not their Primary worth.......
Reply Quote
This is interesting to me. What about a cold bow on the scoundrel? I use it with my barb instead of a SOJ to keep stuff in place and I use it with my DH just to slow things down.

Is there something fundamentally wrong with using a cold bow?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]