I've been loving TR (been working from Druin's excellent material) as a leveling/farming build. I dinged PL 50 over the weekend and started playing around with some other skills (Spirit generators) and the like. Currently I can farm up to MP5 with little issue, MP6-7 are totally doable but not what I would call efficient, anything higher I get plastered on the first elite's I hit.
Basically I would like to get my DPS up to around 175k'ish (or higher?) to farm at MP8+ but am at a loss as too how to do that. Keep in mind I'm trying to keep the following restrictions (which might be my issue);
- I'm building an AR monk, I don't want to be forced to run OWE
- Currently I'm in XP gain mode, thus the lame hellfire ring and red gem in helm, once I ding PL100 both can change freeing up alot of options
- I need the SOJ for spirit regen for the build (I've been looking to get it elsewhere but can't find it, my helm is already as high as I can find on either AH (with AR))
- Would like to keep the 4 piece Inna's, beyond that while my pieces are not best in class by any means, they are all pretty good and after 2 weeks I have yet to anything "better' on either AH
- I've been crafting gloves and amulets like mad (27+ at least per day of each) and nothing yet, good thing I've farm lots of Tomes and DEs...I think both of these pieces are the palces I can make the most gains right now
- Bracers. The ones I have right now are good, but can be better. Do I look at Lacuni's or other at this point? Would like AR on them.
- I'm thinking I need to step up and buy a Skorn with more stats, I know the one I have now is very good, but I know they get much better. What would be my max DPS gain here though, 5-10k tops?
- My HP hovers around 40k, AR is at 482 (516 if I put some AR gloves on). I'm not sure I want to go lower on either. I've seen some TR builds with 400 resist and 20k eHP but I don't think I want to go there.
Right now my AS is at 1.08 (my only AS if the 8% on my pants). I've been trying to minimize this as much as possible due to spirit burn with the TR build but I know adding some more AS would give me large chunks of DPS. Everything I'm reading in Druin's guides about AS is to minimize it as much as possible with a 2-hand TR build. Have I minimized it too much? Can I go a bit higher?
I know more CC is always a good thing too, this seems hard to find though (gloves and amulet excluded).
So where do I look? Thanks for the help.