Diablo® III

Inclement Weather = NO HC

I never thought I'd have to watch the weather forecast to decide whether to play a game or not. And yet here I am. With severe thunderstorm forecasted all evening in these parts, it doesn't look like I'll be continuing with my HC levelling efforts now.

I guess I'll have to settle for levelling up my SC monk. Boooooooooo. :P
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hahahahha what's that worst that co.....
ASGFSAHAEFDKHJGDLKH:SDNEAFGHLFKNAGFSLDKJDALGH!!!!!!!111

<rage quit>
Reply Quote
View profile
Hahaha you made my work day Druin!!! :P
Reply Quote
I never thought I'd have to watch the weather forecast to decide whether to play a game or not. And yet here I am. With severe thunderstorm forecasted all evening in these parts, it doesn't look like I'll be continuing with my HC levelling efforts now.

I guess I'll have to settle for levelling up my SC monk. Boooooooooo. :P

Nameless do you live in Toronto?

Thunder storming outside here (still stuck at work)
Reply Quote
This is so gay. LOL
Reply Quote
Dang TTC

Severe delays on all routes due to major weather and power related delays. Expect journey to take much longer than normal.

Last updated 6:47 PM

Due to severe flooding no service: Downsview to St Clair West, Osgoode to Bloor, Lawrence to Finch, Ossington to Kipling, Sheppard Line.

Last updated 7:12 PM
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Gungnir

LOL. Another Torontonian! Yeah, we lost power at work earlier... I'm still here now (I work late). I think there's a bunch of us here too -- I can't remember who else. :P

I might end up starting a new HC toon tonight after I get home and start levelling him/her up. If I end up losing the alt to connection issues, it won't be hours of levelling that I'm losing too. :P

edit: it seems that our home has lost power. :( So I guess it's no D3 at all tonight. Sigh. But methinks things can be worse... at least our home isn't flooded (like it is in other parts of town). *crosses my fingers*
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 7/8/2013 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/08/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Nameless

LOL. Another Torontonian! Yeah, we lost power at work earlier... I'm still here now (I work late). I think there's a bunch of us here too -- I can't remember who else. :P

I might end up starting a new HC toon tonight after I get home and start levelling him/her up. If I end up losing the alt to connection issues, it won't be hours of levelling that I'm losing too. :P

edit: it seems that our home has lost power. :( So I guess it's no D3 at all tonight. Sigh. But methinks things can be worse... at least our home isn't flooded (like it is in other parts of town). *crosses my fingers*

Yeah look at those pictures from CP24 sucks for those who got flooded. If my house get flooded there goes all my stuff including my computer.
Reply Quote
Still stuck at work. Apparently there is 2nd storm coming. May have to stay here over night lol
Reply Quote
There was a power outage at my house by the time I got home. No D3 for me, HC or SC! And we have more storms coming too.

So I guess I'm gonna have to create new HC characters while these storms hit, just in case there are more power issues. Mo Monks or Mo WDs! :)

Oh, and...

07/08/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Fitz
Btw, this is off topic, but I love Toronto. Great city.

=) Thanks. I don't mind it so much here myself.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 7/9/2013 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
07/08/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Fitz
Btw, this is off topic, but I love Toronto. Great city.

it's CLEAN!
and the people are so fracking happy!
Reply Quote
I got home at midnight.
When is the next storm coming?
Reply Quote
I got home at midnight.

Today and tomorrow. Yikes.

Some good news though. Our ice cream survived the 5.5 hour blackout.
Reply Quote
I got home at midnight.

Today and tomorrow. Yikes.

Some good news though. Our ice cream survived the 5.5 hour blackout.

Then it sounds like the real crisis has been averted.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Piffle
Then it sounds like the real crisis has been averted.

Peppermint Fudge Crackle, baby! And I had JUST bought the tub the prior day, so I would have been one sad panda if I found it all melted in the morning.

You couldn't have been more right in that assessment. I'm sure KJ would understand... although he seems to be on some kind of a weight loss kick now. :/
Reply Quote
View profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9436964195
Reply Quote
CURRENTLY EMPLOYED AT BLIZZARD (YES ) / ( NO ) ?
ARE YOU PLAYING DIRECTLY ON THE HOST MACHINE ( YES ) / ( NO )?

If you answered 'NO' to ANY of the previous questions... you may be a masochist if playing Hardcore.
Reply Quote
u know how i never die in HC. I don't play at all. right JCO??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]