Diablo® III

Nameless, come down for a bbq (24th!)

View profile
07/09/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Wannabee808
I'm on my way!! Launching my canoe now. You guys might have to wait for a bit though. Sailing a voyaging canoe across the Pacific might take some time :)

Yah, but think of press you'll get when you arrive!
Reply Quote
Vrk is hosting so I should let him do the planning.
It was very gracious and generous of him!
I would love to host but I live in a slummy part of Buffalo :(

I can't do it anytime in the next 4 weeks though.

Well, a weekend would be best. The next three are out for me as far as two-day or day-and-a-half affairs go, but I think August 10 and 11 would work. The weekend after that is a no-go (younger one's birthday), and the week after that is the draft for my fantasy football league of over 20 years, and then we're suddenly at Labor Day.

So: would August 10 and 11 work?
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't think I can do the 10th, but i'm 90% sure I can make the 11th.
So the 11th :D

As far as venue, I can happily host at Niagara Falls or any park you like.
If there are kids involved, perhaps Fort Niagara. I know the kids like the swimming pools.
Reply Quote
August is a definite no-can-do for me - I'll be away (again) for 3 weeks as I take the kids to visit my folks. Sadly, my weekends are filling up fast between now and then too. :(

You guys ahead without me though. And post pics (or it never happened!)
Reply Quote
View profile
August is a definite no-can-do for me - I'll be away (again) for 3 weeks as I take the kids to visit my folks. Sadly, my weekends are filling up fast between now and then too. :(

You guys ahead without me though. And post pics (or it never happened!)

Naw, we were going to jump you (that means beat you up)...no fun if you are not there.
Reply Quote
I can bring my boat

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1876/ho8q.jpg

We can go up or down the river. 40mph on still water. Bose stereo can be heard for over a mile away loud and clear, and it has Nav and down scan imaging. We can even knee board in the river too XD
Reply Quote
View profile
I can bring my boat

We can go up or down the river. 40mph on still water. Bose stereo can be heard for over a mile away loud and clear, and it has Nav and down scan imaging. We can even knee board in the river too XD

I for one know you build that boat...i'm not getting in there!

;)
=p
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHAHA, don't be scared, it's a rough water rescue boat :P

If anyone but me built it, you wouldn't want to get in. It's Kamel rated :D
Reply Quote
View profile
I can bring my boat

Just the position its in shows me that if we all got on that boat hilarity would ensue!

If you guys have a bbq next year...count me in youre like a 45min plane ride away!

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
View profile
I can bring my boat

Just the position its in shows me that if we all got on that boat hilarity would ensue!

If you guys have a bbq next year...count me in youre like a 45min plane ride away!

Cheers,
CC-

west coast rules!

sup with the next year? Everyone busy, summer gets like that I guess.
Reply Quote
View profile
OMG, LOL, we on the EASTERN side of the country, lololol
Reply Quote
View profile

Cheers,
CC-

west coast rules!

sup with the next year? Everyone busy, summer gets like that I guess.

Haha I do miss the west coast not necessarily the best coast.

Baby is only 4 month I would feel guilty leaving her to galavant around for a few days plus I seem really busy every weekend haha. So yeah next year.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
View profile

Baby is only 4 month I would feel guilty leaving her to galavant around for a few days plus I seem really busy every weekend haha. So yeah next year.

Cheers,
CC-

Few days?
It's a 45min drive.
Drive in, eat, have fun, go home.
Few days of shenlong's is too much for anyone!

Plus you can always bring her, my family will watch her for ya.
At that age, they are machines...keep them fueled up, their exhaust clear and the filter changed.
Reply Quote
View profile

Cheers,
CC-

Few days?
It's a 45min drive.
Drive in, eat, have fun, go home.
Few days of shenlong's is too much for anyone!

Plus you can always bring her, my family will watch her for ya.
At that age, they are machines...keep them fueled up, their exhaust clear and the filter changed.

45 min plane ride 6-8 hour drive ;D

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
View profile
45 min plane ride 6-8 hour drive ;D

Cheers,
CC-

DERP

:)

I wish I knew exactly what that term means....

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"
Reply Quote
View profile
Carl lives in Smooth Criminalonia (that's S.C. for short).

If you doubt me, invite him to a teamspeak chat you'll see...he's like Barry White, I had to make sure he was muted so my wife didn't hear!
Reply Quote
View profile
KJ I believe is in Buffalo and in NYC/LI area. Formerly LA.

Cheers,
CC-

EDIT: KJ is close, went to SC for college.

.....and it would def be a couple of days. Wel you know BBQ one day then barrel down Niagra another.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 7/10/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]