Diablo® III

Nephalem Valor Icon Needs Changing

I'd like it to either be changed to something darker or to get a different icon for 5 stacks.

Maybe it's nitpicking but it hurts my eyes to look at it and ponder if I actually have 3 or 5 stacks since the number is barely visible on so light a background.
Reply Quote
I always thought it looked like a garden gnome. Seeing the icon enlarged just blew my mind.
Reply Quote
I'd like it to either be changed to something darker or to get a different icon for 5 stacks.

Maybe it's nitpicking but it hurts my eyes to look at it and ponder if I actually have 3 or 5 stacks since the number is barely visible on so light a background.

cool idea.
Reply Quote
As a connoisseur of all things dinosaur, I can assure you that the Nephalem Valor icon you mentioned is actually a very dead Treasure Goblin with loot spilling out of his bag.

Really??? Gobs are that ugly!!! I'll never get close to one of them anymore, Don't really mind they drop crap anyway.

regarding the Icon change, what about a pile of crap which gets bigger as U increase the stack it seems to make sense somehow.........

& replace the figures by Flies (1 to 5) that will make it more realistic.
Edited by ChaosAD#2347 on 7/10/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For anyone who never noticed, the Nephalem Valor icon is actually a picture of a dead dinosaur with a sword going through his neck. A closer look reveals that some of his scales are morphing into gold. You can actually find the larger icon at the bottom of the link below.

[url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty"]Link[/url]
As a connoisseur of all things dinosaur, I can assure you that [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty#nephalem-valor"]the Nephalem Valor icon you mentioned is actually a very dead Treasure Goblin with loot spilling out of his bag[/url].

To be entirely fair, I hadn't actually stopped to consider the Nephalem Valor icon very carefully until you mentioned it, so it seems like a fun little Diablo III fact to me. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

I could always tell it was a dead Treasure Goblin... which then brings to mind the question, why don't Treasure Goblins give Nephalem Valor like Resplendent Chests do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]