Diablo® III

Boo error 73

View profile
Kicked from server with an unseen legendary that dropped behind me on the ground.

Could have been a 1200+ dps Echoing Fury with crit and a socket.
Probably was Frostburn #136,951.

It's like an eternal Schrodinger's Cat...
Reply Quote
Same issue. On my account that has SMS to my phone on it I think. Account with the authenticator is fine.
Reply Quote
Anyone able to logon yet.
Reply Quote
LOL!!! As soon as I posted this it kicked my main account out of the game. Dam first time with a complaint on the forums and bam, they kick me out of the game.

/tinfoil hat off
Reply Quote
I got a message that there is a temporary "outage" of the server when I got kicked and tried to relog = error 73
Edited by hawkeye#1460 on 7/9/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does error 73 mean that only the login/authenticator server is down?
Reply Quote
Ive never had this error before i was playing starcraft II earlier when it kicked me out, then i got onto diablo played for 3 mins and got kicked out.

FIX THE ISSUE plz
Reply Quote
Oh well it's Tuesday anyways. Guess were just lucky this am.
Reply Quote
Same its been like 6 hours since i started to try to connect and still getting error 73 :O
Reply Quote
Is this affecting users with authenticators attached to their phones? I fall into this category. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
View profile
error 73 ipod authenticator
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Firest0rm
Is this affecting users with authenticators attached to their phones? I fall into this category. Anyone else?

Yes same problem, same category. Not sure if that's the case though.
Edited by YenMaster on 7/9/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
does anyone know whats going on with error 73
Reply Quote
Battle.net has done maintnance on thier serveurs this morning and the error 73 is related to this maintnance : /
Reply Quote
Tuesdays is server maintenance whether they call it or not. Generally on Tuesdays the game is only up for a couple hours at most. Last Tuesday the game was out for what, 15+ hours?

This is what happens when you don't pay a monthly subscription.
Reply Quote
I use the authenticator on my iPhone and getting error 73 as well. My friend uses the authenticator key that came with the diablo 3 collector's edition and he can not login either - error 73 for him as well.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Kirishima
This is what happens when you don't pay a monthly subscription.

Plenty of subscription based games have these issues.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 12:34 PMPosted by YenMaster

Yes same problem, same category. Not sure if that's the case though.

I am seeing a pattern here. I'm thinking only those users with authenticators attached to their phones are having problems. Can a blue comment on this?
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Scorviack
Battle.net has done maintnance on thier serveurs this morning and the error 73 is related to this maintnance : /

But I could play this am.
Reply Quote
I just got in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]