Diablo® III

could someone help me?

this is the 6th day after i have purchased my gold and i havent recieved it. i was wonderinbg if it is normal for it to take this long
Reply Quote
You need to e-mail blizzard support for those types of issues. Usually, posting in the forums does nothing.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Polarbear, currently our maintenance on the authentication servers is preventing us from seeing some of the account details. In a bit, when this has been resolved please submit a ticket with the request for us to look into this for you through our support portal.

You may not be able to access the portal or submit the ticket until the maintenance has been concluded. Thanks for your patience in the meanwhile, we'll be happy to help you get this sorted out.
Edited by Araxom on 7/9/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you thin Dave and Busters is? An old Arcade where you pay a quarter to play a game?
Vegas Video Poker Machines?

This is nothing new, you are just not used to this new vehicle is all.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Prology
PIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you thin Dave and Busters is? An old Arcade where you pay a quarter to play a game?
Vegas Video Poker Machines?

This is nothing new, you are just not used to this new vehicle is all.

That was more of a video game rental. 25 cents for maybe 5-10 minutes of gameplay. We have already payed for the game (60-100 bucks)

He's just pointing out that there is no reason to purchase anything beyond that.
Reply Quote
He's just pointing out that there is no reason to purchase anything beyond that.

That's just his opinion, no need to call anyone fool btw.

IMO, adding $20 worth of gold to a game I already had 500 hours into GREATLY imporved my gaming experince.

100 hours later and I never regret that decision and I would honestly say it's probably the most use/entertainment I have ever got out of $20.

Some people enjoy spending money in Vegas, some enjoy spending it online, some just like to save it. None of these people are fools.
Reply Quote
No matter how you look at it, spending money in hopes of getting some instant gratification but ended up having to wait for almost a whole week and still hasn't received the "instant gratification"... that doesn't make any sense at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]